Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Commander T'nae was recently given (amazing) voice overs for the Reman series right? Yes.

So, with that said Cryptic, I propose the following -

All the previous missions involving T'nae should be given voice overs by the same voice actor while you still can. It's the only logical thing to do.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post
Commander T'nae was recently given (amazing) voice overs for the Reman series right? Yes.

All the previous missions involving T'nae should be given voice overs by the same voice actor while you still can. It's the only logical thing to do.
thats a lot of dialogue
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-07-2011, 08:59 AM
so? it's an integrul part of pgrading... that's why I said "while you still can". they've established a voice for her... if they ever go back and start upgrading contacts to ALL have VO work, doing T'nae will be more difficult... AND might sound different. doing it now would be the best solution. I'm even willing to fork out a little extra cash if that's what it takes to help the game grow.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post

That would be awesome, also T'Nae is an Admiral. I think they need to VO for all mission givers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Still, my point is that T'nae now has an established voice over. if they don't use the same person to do the rest, they will have to re-do all the iconian/reman episodes... so, basically... T'nae should be a jumping point... a main character whom you recieve a lot of missions from. You can't just establish a voice acter (especially a great one) and then not follow up on it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-12-2011, 02:38 PM
I seem to recall the devs saying this was on the cards actually.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-12-2011, 04:05 PM
I don't remember that, but I hope so.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-12-2011, 05:46 PM
I asked for her voice over a few times on the threads commenting on the featured series. I haven't heard anything yet.
Lt. Commander
# 9
04-12-2011, 08:20 PM
yea, I like that the obisec guy got credited but not t'nae.
Lt. Commander
# 10
04-12-2011, 10:37 PM
i don't see this as important, but then again why not, the have the voice artests number and it'd probibly be cheaper and faster than most dev work, if it can be done they might as well