Lt. Commander
Devs, why did you turn off the Reward Drops in Borg Space? here's are a Simple Facts about why:
1. People Complaining About it in the way of doing their time to beat the "shyt" out of Borg. and in return for that, they Lose Valueable Rewards that can keep them selling for Exchange or for use on their ships or for their friends.

2. Reward Drops that's much in that space before should be for those who need it badly to upgrade their ships etc instead of other people who complained.

3. for those who complained, THINK first before you say it. the rewards you had are lost, because they're been Nerfed.

4. for those who supported this, you gotta think first too, because the rewards you'd have would be enough to keep your money high. but it's too late for that.

5. as for on behalf of few of my friends and SOME forum users who play in Borg Space, Please Turn On the Original Rewards we had in Borg Space before.
by the way, Devs... you were Listening to Other Side of Forums that's WERE crying FOUL of the Rewards.
well, on this Side, we blame them. but not me. i think they really need to see their OPTIONS before they cry foul over something else including this Rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 11:24 PM
This is an interesting thread. I look forward to seeing where it goes. Loot is always nice. But hey. Gotta love B'Tran.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 11:48 PM
What drop table are you talking about? Where were you "farming" for these drops and what makes you think it was changed?

I don't see anything in the release notes stating anything was changed. I'll admit, I don't spend much time in Borg space other then running STF's and the odd B'Tran run so I'm interested to know why you think something was changed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Signalsgt View Post
What drop table are you talking about? Where were you "farming" for these drops and what makes you think it was changed?

I don't see anything in the release notes stating anything was changed. I'll admit, I don't spend much time in Borg space other then running STF's and the odd B'Tran run so I'm interested to know why you think something was changed.
I think he means ke'rat was there today to Borg no longer drop loot,
You just get a MK x item if your top 3 damage givers.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2011, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro1
I think he means ke'rat was there today to Borg no longer drop loot,
You just get a MK x item if your top 3 damage givers.
yes it was that i was reffering to. and other Borg Space Sectors
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Oh, interesting... Man, I don't visit Ker'rat for a week, and it's all turned upside down?

I knew dstahl wanted to nuke it - but I didn't know he had neutron bombs in his arsenal. Impressive!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2011, 02:32 AM
one of Borg Space Sectors were Celes Sector. it's pretty much Nerfed too.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2011, 02:36 AM
Celes is in Regulus Sector Block. Which is mostly Klingon and Gorn stuff and junk.

Kar'rat is in Eta Eridani Sector Block. which is the Klingon/Federation Neutral Zone.

Borg space is Gamma Orionis. Which you need to be Rear Admiral Lower Half 3 to enter. Kar'rat has borg yes. But it is not "Borg Space". It is a PVPVE War Zone.

Edit: I love Ortha though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2011, 02:54 AM
I still have trouble understanding this thread. What do you mean by "the borg space drops were turned off""? Is it that the borg mobs dont give any loot or that they fail to give anything over MKX or something entirely different?

It would be better if you could explain things and be a bit more specific as what you term Borg space. Is is Gamma Orionis or the Borg open PVP area in Kerrat (Neutral Zone) or Borg encountered randomly in the Btran cluster?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tychus_Findley
I still have trouble understanding this thread. What do you mean by "the borg space drops were turned off""? Is it that the borg mobs dont give any loot or that they fail to give anything over MKX or something entirely different?

It would be better if you could explain things and be a bit more specific as what you term Borg space. Is is Gamma Orionis or the Borg open PVP area in Kerrat (Neutral Zone) or Borg encountered randomly in the Btran cluster?
in terms of Borg Space Sectors which you did't see, only two are Nerfed, Kar'rat Sector and Celes Sector.