Lt. Commander
# 11 Borg Space
03-08-2011, 03:02 AM
I like the STF's, they are good fun, but in some respect *from what I could understand from the message* I agree that the drop rate should be higher, and at least at tier thats usable by Vice Admirals, for god's sake, a rare mk VIII item dropped the other day helping some people out in Infected.

If anything could be changed (and yes I am aware that the STF's are due to get some love from the dev's) I would at minimum make an alternate reward for completion of the mission. With Marks of Valor only being usable at a minimum quantity of 35 for only mk X crap with a special lil [BORG] suffix, it kinda feels like a rip. I have discarded a fair share of engine, shields and deflectors from these missions. I would like to see some form of alternate reward, a series of purple ground weapons, or armor, or shield, or ship weapons. Just something that doesn't make the hour+ seem like a waste.

The other thing I personally would like to see change is a Random purple drop at the end for all players, a little bit of fairness would go a long way with all the need jockies. I competed The Cure the other day and my reward for the entire mission was an Uncommon Variable geometry Detonator Mk IX, and some Uncommon Mk X B/O crap. I felt very ripped off -.-
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Celes is in Regulus. There are no borg there. Well... Lifetimers maybe?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-08-2011, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
in terms of Borg Space Sectors which you did't see, only two are Nerfed, Kar'rat Sector and Celes Sector.
Suggest you look at a map and see where Celes sector is, it has nothing to do with the borg, and is in the middle of the Regulus block
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
in terms of Borg Space Sectors which you did't see, only two are Nerfed, Kar'rat Sector and Celes Sector.
Suggest you look at a map and see where Celes sector is, it has nothing to do with the borg, and is in the middle of the Regulus block
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-08-2011, 03:52 AM
So the main income for Kerrat Gold farmers has been turned off and the OP is complaining? I don't understand why...

Oh wait... I see now
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-08-2011, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphenoix
So the main income for Kerrat Gold farmers has been turned off and the OP is complaining? I don't understand why...

Oh wait... I see now
The main income for Kerrat Gold farmers has been changed with the season 3 update a long time ago. They know sell anormalies they farm b'tran and co, also they craft sell the crap outta purple items and on top of that they seem to be selling 8 hour skill bonuses quiet frequently for 300k.

You might still find a farmer or two in Kerrat but sure not as their main income these days. The game adapts to farmer, farmer adapts to game. Its quiet simple, for all the get the farmers out of kerrat yellers, well it really doesn't make a different because now they craft and sell anormalies which now they will be direct competition with anybody who is crafting. Or why would the mk xi gear around 500k or less (purple).
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
Celes is in Regulus. There are no borg there. Well... Lifetimers maybe?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
i can show you that in GO (Gamma Orinis) also has same name that's called Celes Sector. and i'd be happy to show you and prove it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphenoix

Oh wait... I see now
well i'm not complianing, i'm Wondering why it has been Nerfed.

so i was leveling my Main charactor to RA3 so i could get to GO.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-08-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:

well i'm not complianing, i'm Wondering why it has been Nerfed.
My guess would be because of the gold farmers.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-08-2011, 07:34 PM
So there are no more mk xii drops?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Man, when it rains it pours. Firs they nerf the KDF with the cloaking tractor mines, and next day they shut down the gold farmers by nuking the Ker'rat racket. What's next? Taking SNB out of game?