Lt. Commander
The new episode of STOked is up for your viewing (or listening pleasure) - including a special Mathed with Cryptic Design Lead Al Rivera!

Quote:
The “Cloaked Intentions” featured series wrapped up this week, and we’ll offer you our opinions about the finale, and the series as a whole.

But… now what? We have no new content on the horizon, the Foundry is still delayed, and we are faced with a several-month gap until the next Featured Series launches. We’ve got opinions on what might be best for STO at this time, so tune in to hear our thoughts!

Then we’ll feature an EPIC return of “You Got Mathed” with a segment co-hosted by Design Lead, Al “CaptainGeko” Rivera.

After all that show is over, we’ll feature your feedback to our Captain’s Table discussion.
As always, catch it here at Jupiter Broadcasting or on YouTube!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2011, 08:47 AM
Awesome episode as always, even in spite of Chris' depressing news.

(hint: contact CBS & sell ads for Star Trek DVD & BluRay sets)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 09:19 AM
content heavy episode, thanks guys!

have thoughts on what Atari/Cryptic should do during this lull in content after this last featured episode? join the guys live next saturday to talk about it!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Whomever between the two of you who has the female Ferengi BOFF with the open jacket... ew. Just ew. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2011, 10:26 AM
hmmm something to keep everyone hyper? Undine Invasion of Vulcan ?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 10:30 AM
yeah this 4 month drought coming up is gonna suck. Unless Cryptic decides to use this time to fix all the "little bugs and stuff", that would be worth it for a 4 month waiting period before season 4 and any new episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2011, 03:45 PM
We've already gotten a few good suggestions for events & adventures to fill the gap, and are looking forward to sharing them on an upcoming episode of STOked.

I'm frankly amazed that we managed to pull off an hour-long episode. We usually aim for around a 30-minute mark, but there was just TOO MUCH to talk about this week, as well as having the incomparable Keeper Of The Maths (Al "CaptainGeko" Rivera) as a guest-host for this week's MATH. I hope you all found that segment as enlightening as I did!

We already have plans to start focusing on Foundry mission reviews at some point in the near future, as well as bringing on more guests. STOked is gonna keep you busy during this down time, even if there's no new game content to enjoy.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borticus View Post
We've already gotten a few good suggestions for events & adventures to fill the gap, and are looking forward to sharing them on an upcoming episode of STOked.

I'm frankly amazed that we managed to pull off an hour-long episode. We usually aim for around a 30-minute mark, but there was just TOO MUCH to talk about this week, as well as having the incomparable Keeper Of The Maths (Al "CaptainGeko" Rivera) as a guest-host for this week's MATH. I hope you all found that segment as enlightening as I did!

We already have plans to start focusing on Foundry mission reviews at some point in the near future, as well as bringing on more guests. STOked is gonna keep you busy during this down time, even if there's no new game content to enjoy.
Glad to hear it
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2011, 04:10 PM
That was a very very poignant community feedback question.
As you said, any answer given cannot include content, since that is the whole premise of the question.
I think it's going to be extremely hard, since if Bioware are anywhere near on track, TOR is going to be in the public's hands before any new content is offered by Cryptic.
Remastered missions are the same thing you've done before, just with a bit of polish. Is that really considered new content?
The foundry is all well and good, and fine for Lifers who have nowhere to go, but I don't think it'll pull anyone in.

Good episode though. I enjoyed it as always.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2011, 12:35 AM
at the end of you got math I swear I smelled toast.