Lt. Commander
# 11
03-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Ahhh damn it. I did this on one of my VA characters just to have the officer ready. I wasn't sure which of my characters I wanted to have it on, though I know it was going to be on one which isn't LT 10 yet, so I was keeping it in reserve.. that sucks.

I don't want to have to do The Vault agaaaaaain *grrrrrooooaaannnn*
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
It's Bind on Pick-up?

Oh, man. Why did they do that?

I guess I don't have to worry about hurrying to play this with all of my captains then. Most of them have themed crews and sorry, buy a Reman just won't fit those themes. I was looking forward to giving/selling my extras to players that could use them.

I guess the devs decided that the Breen prices on the Exchange really are out of control and wanted to avoid that with the Reman? What a kick in the face. Thanks, Cryptic.

QFT. Thanks for saving me some post time.

Lt. Commander
# 13
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
What level does this series become available?
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-08-2011, 08:00 PM
i imagine its to stop it from being sold on the exchnage like the breen officer was. and considering this officer has a very handy transfer shield 3 powers i fully support this idea.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennan View Post
What level does this series become available?
LT6 I think.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2011, 06:51 AM
I think there should offer been a choice of type of officer as well. a Reman is mor useful to someone who has science character then it is for other characters.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2011, 07:03 AM
its bind on pickup cause they made it that way.

anyone can find reasons to fit their own scenerio.

did anyone bother talking to any of the NPC's during the series? all of them wanted a better life. one even said they would like to be in a spaceship seeing the stars for the duration of their life rather then be in the battles. (not word for word)

so, given the wording and reading, you got a BO that has chosen to dedicate his life to you, the savior and representation of starfleet for saving his people and him.

a dedicated BO if you will. the breen was less so. he just wanted out of the life of killing civilians and offered no such background as the remens did.

yall are just upset cause you cant sell them and make EC. i find it funny.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-09-2011, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
I think there should offer been a choice of type of officer as well. a Reman is mor useful to someone who has science character then it is for other characters.
Except that my Science toon is a Romulan and doesn't want a stinking (literally) Reman on board her ship filled with other Romulans.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2011, 08:16 AM
I haven't even looked at my Reman yet. Are it's stats impressive or is it just cool because it's a Reman?
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-09-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryecrash View Post
I haven't even looked at my Reman yet. Are it's stats impressive or is it just cool because it's a Reman?
It has Superior Telephathic and a special Mind Blast attack that supposedly does a decent AoE knockback. And it has a couple level III space skills.
Closed Thread