Lt. Commander
# 1 KA now ?? WTH !?!?!
03-05-2011, 04:28 AM
Finally got a decent group together to do KA, got up to that idiotic shield puzzle section, did the 1st one fine, and no matter what could not do any others..

We had someone leave jusy before that part, and no one was willing to redo the entire section because of the crazy respawn point, so we tried to 4 man it, have done KA before 4 man no probs, but now you cant extend the shield drop times !!!! and 3 ppl were just not enough to DPS the thing down before the shields went back up..

so what the hell is the go now ?

Ages wasted for that for nothing ? meh
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Anyone ??? happened again, someone bailed (stupid things take too long) and couldnt kill the things before the shields went up..

sigh...

Terra bugged, now I've read that the last space battle in KA is booting people..

Not played for 6 months as I had hope that most of the bugs would be fixed.. now there are the same old ones and more new ones..

Talk about the longest beta ever
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Me and a friend 4 manned it a couple days ago. Leader and I killed it outside while we left 2 inside to work things out.

Made it all the way outside to get the crash bug on the space part. Cant finish my borg set now till they fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 09:16 PM
from what I've read, the boot bug at the last space part is new due to the release of the last Romulan/reman episode. Apparently, the dreadnought at the end uses the same AI as the one in Khitomer, and it somehow bugged it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 10:47 PM
Yea dodgy game, they always seem to break more than they fix with each patch
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinumbar
from what I've read, the boot bug at the last space part is new due to the release of the last Romulan/reman episode. Apparently, the dreadnought at the end uses the same AI as the one in Khitomer, and it somehow bugged it.
Really? I would have thought Sela's Scimitar Dreanaught would have used the same ship as the I.R.W. Decius Scimitar from the mission "Preemptive Strike".
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2011, 07:40 AM
The Donatra bug seemed to have been introduced in the patch on fri night before the release. We had a fleet member fail a run Fri evening due to said bug. We ran Cutting the Cord Sat morning and realized this is where the bug came from. Confirmed bug existed Sat afternoon by a second failed ending on a totally seperate team. I do have to admit doing CTC on elite was exciting, but not worth the expense of KA.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2011, 05:22 PM
Yea a few us tried to finish KA about 30 times, everything we could think of, breaking up the team inside the map and rejoining, only 1 going in, trying to kite it, sending in fighters ... you name it we tried it.. nothing worked.. as soon as that thing goes to fire we all get booted.

Its unreal that an obviously simple glitch takes so long to get fixed