Lt. Commander
# 21
03-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
For anyone who wants to replay this, I read somewhere you can actually just buy the Nerve Tonic food item, maybe at the bar on Drozana. I think this would let you skip the entire bartending segment of the mission and just hand the drink over to her.
They don't sell it at Drozana or any other vendor. People are selling it on the Exchange though. It makes female characters dance like Orion Slave Girls when they drink it. So, the going price is usually kind of high.

Lt. Commander
# 22
03-08-2011, 03:10 PM
I am not good at puzzles, and this one almost had me ready to quit playing.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-08-2011, 03:29 PM
After playing Dragon Age 2 this morning, I can only say that we need a kdf option, like taking her at mek'leth point.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Reminded me a lot of the adventure games by Interplay - 25th Anniversary and Judgment Rites. They were full of puzzles like this, with a little ship combat thrown in for spice.

Also, don't worry about the Klingon ships - you can shoot the ones that aren't the Quv, and disable them like you did the Reuben James. That makes things much easier. That said, I too went the super-cautious route the first time through, shot at nothing but the comet, and got blown up several times for my trouble.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-08-2011, 10:54 PM
I think the devs missed a opportunity here.

Cassidy makes you run around putting things together to appease her, It should have been called a "Nerve Canon".

Small tribute to the forums.:p
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-08-2011, 11:15 PM
To be fair I get the urge to lamp NPC's one quite often in this game.

Orion chicks trying to reason with someone instead of just seducing them.
That Reman guy who needs a bit of a rest in Coliseum, My science lass is Doctor not a botanist, and has a physician kit on her. Yet she has to run about playing hunt the Herbacious plant.
Or my Pet Horta that can't dissolve the Grate to the Reman base ("Fido! Dissolve!" **points at gate*), but no we have to bugger about with a suspiciously conveniently placed Mining laser...
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-08-2011, 11:28 PM
Mine bugged out. The starfleet personnel didnt stop being hostile even though I had progressed to the drink stage, so I had to try and do the drink quest while sneaking around the fighting. It was pretty amusing actually.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
They don't sell it at Drozana or any other vendor. People are selling it on the Exchange though. It makes female characters dance like Orion Slave Girls when they drink it. So, the going price is usually kind of high.

Dukat must be so proud, Ziyal grew up nice, didn't she?

(the one in the middle... same actress)
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Dukat must be so proud, Ziyal grew up nice, didn't she?

(the one in the middle... same actress)

I know I'm proud of her, well that might not be the right word....

^above post. Tonic is not a high priced item, easy to get, and lasts as long as you want it to. Personally, I'm addicted.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-09-2011, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
That's what I thought at first too...but she liked the Bloodwine and she liked the Whiskey and she liked the fruit and the umbrella and it was frustrating. Then you'd go get her a drink and come back just to have her say: "thank you, thank you, thank you, get me another one..." It was very tedious. I should have been able to give her a light phasering.
It's Hot -> Sour -> A little pick me up -> A stemmed glass -> and a drop of honey, but seriously, when she comments on the glass, and the player's response is something like "aesthetics are important" I didn't want to throttle her any more, I wanted to put a phaser to my character's head.