Lt. Commander
# 1 Gameplay looks pixilaed
03-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Decided to take a look-see at this game after not having played for several months... loaded up to find that the game's graphics have a pixilated look they didn't have before (with the exception of the UI and other menus, which appear just fine - it's character portraits and space that seem to have the problem (I haven't tried any serious play yet as I'd like to be able to properly see what I'm doing). The F2P version of Champions Online does the same thing. I am not having this issue with other games or programs.

Am currently running Windows 7 Home Premium; graphics card is a Nvidia GEforce 7300 GT.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorZ
Decided to take a look-see at this game after not having played for several months... loaded up to find that the game's graphics have a pixilated look they didn't have before (with the exception of the UI and other menus, which appear just fine - it's character portraits and space that seem to have the problem (I haven't tried any serious play yet as I'd like to be able to properly see what I'm doing). The F2P version of Champions Online does the same thing. I am not having this issue with other games or programs.

Am currently running Windows 7 Home Premium; graphics card is a Nvidia GEforce 7300 GT.
Is half resolution selected? If so untick it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 05:37 PM
That fixed things right up, thanks.