Lt. Commander
# 1 Klingons
03-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Although I'm brand new to the game, I'm still a little disappointed that there isn't much klingon-unique content so far. I have no interest in PvP so far, and is there nothing else than a few beginning klingon missions and what's shared between Federation and Klingons? Is the klingon population even large enough to do fleet missions or end game content, if there is some? I certainly hope there's a purpose to being klingon besides having different ships.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2011, 12:36 AM
There are still some of us left fighting for more content .

I was unable to complete any fleet action in Klingon space because of the high number bugs in them and a total lack of other players using them. Actually it seems that nearly every player for a FA is transported to his own instance, so no teamign can take place.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Continue to fight the good fight and show those DIvI' tlha' we will not bend knee.
Its far past time they learn the price of being Hutlh quv.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2011, 06:27 AM
kdf has about 1/5 the content of the feds.
Feds have 4/5 the population.
That is minimally observing the issue but it is enough justification to not put any effort into giving kdf equal content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 06:51 AM
The only real light at the end of the tunnel for the KDF is the Foundry:

http://www.startrekonline.com/foundry

The Featured Episodes are nice, but honestly feel like your still playing a Fed based mission.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Continue to fight the good fight and show those DIvI' tlha' we will not bend knee.
Its far past time they learn the price of being Hutlh quv.
lol...man you are one crazy Klingon...heheheheheh
I felt insipired by this so I went onto my ship, cloaked my vessel, got within transporter range of a federation outpost, and beamed them a little flaming surprise for them to stomp out...lol... aint that somethin?...lol.

All jokes put aside...We do have a voice, but as a typical minority portion of any community, we will continue to find that we are lacking in anything that we want/need. We will not be able to increase our numbers until something in the game changes that allows us to level without frustration (which has actively been worked on), to find something to do other than mutilate feddies in our spare time, or to have something such as house pvp battles and such to earn real glory or prestige for our fleet/house/whatever....
That's my 2 cents, and who cares what I think anyway, but I'm just sayin'.....
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2011, 11:33 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
lol...man you are one crazy Klingon...heheheheheh
I felt insipired by this so I went onto my ship, cloaked my vessel, got within transporter range of a federation outpost, and beamed them a little flaming surprise for them to stomp out...lol... aint that somethin?...lol.
Nice twist to an old pratical joke.

Quote:
All jokes put aside...We do have a voice, but as a typical minority portion of any community, we will continue to find that we are lacking in anything that we want/need. We will not be able to increase our numbers until something in the game changes that allows us to level without frustration (which has actively been worked on), to find something to do other than mutilate feddies in our spare time, or to have something such as house pvp battles and such to earn real glory or prestige for our fleet/house/whatever....
That's my 2 cents, and who cares what I think anyway, but I'm just sayin'.....
I hear ya! Preach it, Warrior!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
kdf has about 1/5 the content of the feds.
Feds have 4/5 the population.
That is minimally observing the issue but it is enough justification to not put any effort into giving kdf equal content.
Or, the population is so low because there just isn't enough content for klingons and half of what there is appears to be a bit buggy.