# 1 Am I the only one?
03-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Who saw this trailer and thought it could be adapted to an
Iconian series or expansion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2011, 08:56 PM
I never got into the Elder Scrolls series. I tried to get into Morrowind. I really did. Twice. But eventually (couple hours in) I got bored of walking through what appeared the same mudpit I had been in for the past 2 hours and gave up. It was big but boring. Then I finally get a couple mission to...kill a couple rats in someone's attic.

So later I tried Oblivion and the same thing happened there. Except instead of a mudpit it was the same 200 square yards of English countryside repeated over and over.

It is ambitious, but so is invading Russia in the winter.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Kind of like Klingon gameplay *zing*

Seriously, though. There's what, three things you could have commented on in my post, and you ramble about the various games.

That's why I love you. SO much
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tason
Kind of like Klingon gameplay *zing*

Seriously, though. There's what, three things you could have commented on in my post, and you ramble about the various games.

That's why I love you. SO much
So you want Iconian dragons?

Cause we just got swords. And all I got from that trailer was dragons, swords, a horned helmet, and another installment in an ambitiously boring game franchise.

Oh, I know! And this would actually be good! We have a mission where we have to not break the prime rib...errr...directive whilst mingling amongst a medieval race that is fighting Iconians disguised as dragons.

There, relevant.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 12:56 AM
i loved oblivion. probably the best game ive ever played and looking forward to V, but what the heck that's got to do with iconians is beyond me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 04:10 AM
i'm with revo, I love oblivion, heck I love most of bethesda's games, but how does that even remotely relate to Iconians in any way?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMiller View Post
i'm with revo, I love oblivion, heck I love most of bethesda's games, but how does that even remotely relate to Iconians in any way?
Because, its Star Trek, and anything can be made canon...duh (yes, being sarcastic, lol)
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2011, 07:43 AM
I suppose I should have explained better. If you don't watch the visuals, just listen to the audio, you could overlay some STO stuff...

I didn't...actually see the original trailer until I grabbed the link. Just a parody, and a very good one.