Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
You should be able to play the mission again with an alternate character, get the Reman and then transfer him to your main character. I think...
Can't be done the reman is Bound on receipt.

The Reman BO is the series reward not the episode reward and like the featured series will only be offered for a short while at which point it will only be available again via the Series "Re-Runs" they have mentioned (they being Cryptic).

The episode replay reward is the Tractor Mine launcher OR a Rare Plasma Torpedo Launcher not the reman bo, which as noted above is not an episode reward but a limited series reward just as the Breen Boff anf Devidian Cane was for the two series before both of which are also no longer available until re-runs.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoWolf View Post
The episode replay reward is the Tractor Mine launcher OR a Rare Plasma Torpedo Launcher ...
A lot of people in this thread have used "OR" a lot. I have definitely been able to get the mines AND the torpedo on replay. No "or" involved (and no Reman BO either on replay).
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Agreed when I did it I got the mines and the BO, no option for the Torps.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2011, 08:25 AM
I did not see any Torpedos either.

Should the torpedo be there on the first run or only for replay?

(is there anything special about that torpedo?)
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2011, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
I did not see any Torpedos either.

Should the torpedo be there on the first run or only for replay?

(is there anything special about that torpedo?)
I only saw it during replay. It's a Mk XI rare plasma torp, with crit and some other modifier or something. So I guess it's special if you like plasma torpedoes.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The current replay reward should be Reman officer OR tractor mines OR plasma torpedo launcher (rare). I'll check the reward table to see what's gone awry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
A lot of people in this thread have used "OR" a lot. I have definitely been able to get the mines AND the torpedo on replay. No "or" involved (and no Reman BO either on replay).
As said here, on a replay the rewards given for me were both the tractor mines AND the torpedo.

The torpedo had the radio button for selection but the mines did not.
I hadn't tested whether the BO appears again as I hadn't decided what to do with him yet...
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracosblood View Post
Agreed when I did it I got the mines and the BO, no option for the Torps.
The torp otpion comes up when you replay
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-10-2011, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
The current replay reward should be Reman officer OR tractor mines OR plasma torpedo launcher (rare). I'll check the reward table to see what's gone awry.
I Tried and failed to mail my Reman to another character on my account, also he would not go up on the exchange. So i guess it is one per customer.....but no one has said if you could get him back if he was not in your inventory? Why are BOs being limited with what we van do with them?
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-10-2011, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
I Tried and failed to mail my Reman to another character on my account, also he would not go up on the exchange. So i guess it is one per customer.....but no one has said if you could get him back if he was not in your inventory? Why are BOs being limited with what we van do with them?
The Reman and Breen Boffs are special rewards for doing the weekly missions when they come out. That is why they are limited. as for what to do with them. They are Boffs just like all of your others. Only they are rare and may have some skills that your others don't.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
So i guess it is one per customer.....but no one has said if you could get him back if he was not in your inventory?
One per character. You can run through the featured series in your other character and get him.

Your question that I quoted is a good one, seems no one's tested it, but I would imagine it's a one-time thing. Otherwise people would run through the episode over and over to get multiple copies of his skills.