Lt. Commander
# 51
05-30-2009, 09:57 AM
What a great job you have, we will be thiking about you while we are slaving away for the man for less pay then we are worth. Greetings.
Lt. Commander
# 52
06-04-2009, 01:11 PM
willkommen und danke das wir offensichtlich perfekt aufgestellt sind um STO gleich von anfang an auf deutsch spielen zu können. ich wünsche dir eine erfolgreiche und erfolgreiche zeit hier mit uns (ich hasse diese deutsche übersetzung von LLAP *g)

greetings
themm

hard to translate that in english because it plays with the german translation of "live long and prosper"
Lt. Commander
# 53
06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi Whishstone

Nice to meet you and nice to know that Cryptic cares about the German speaking folks - there are a LOT of us here in Austria Germany and Switzerland

I just like to mention the biggest STO Fansite/Community - sto.gamona.de (www.stoinfo.de). Were quite a bunch of girls and boys and are already discussing STO since P2 started developing it.

I think we would all be very pleased if you visit us from time to time - we have also some good thoughts and comments for STO!

Kind regards, eagle
Lt. Commander
# 54
06-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Welcome to the community! It is nice to meet you!
Lt. Commander
# 55
06-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Welcome and best wishes from Austria
Lt. Commander
# 56
06-08-2009, 05:24 PM
*waves into the group once more*

I got a few questions about the German Site launch. It will sadly still take some time, but please rest assured that I am around and that we're getting ready for it. And yes, once that comes, we will also have a German sub-forum here where we can turn off the universal translator.

Also, dear French-Speakers: Yes, we're waiting for a french OCR as well and he or she will take proper care of you. I fear my french would only be enough to tell the replicator I would like a hot chocolate and some breakfast. *smirk*
Lt. Commander
# 57
06-09-2009, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Also, dear French-Speakers: Yes, we're waiting for a french OCR as well and he or she will take proper care of you. I fear my french would only be enough to tell the replicator I would like a hot chocolate and some breakfast. *smirk*
Pick me! Pick me! I'm french! :p
Lt. Commander
# 58
06-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Probably Russian should be reserved by the very very big patience. Fortunately Russian Community site is ready.

If my english is bad, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 59
06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
Hello everyone!

I am Wishy, the brand-new German Community Representative. As a member of the OCR staff, I am here to help the Champions Online and Star Trek Online community, so if you see a posting creep up from me – do not be alarmed. I’m here to lend a hand where needed.

I hope to be seeing you guys around soon!
tally hoo govener