Fed Defiance By Chaddy18
Fed Sword of Peace Boryshenis

- Star Trek Online
Cutting the Cord

- Mailbag
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2011, 10:22 AM
Lots of info from the Borg Princess herself!

Thanks PodcastUGC guys, great show!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
An interesting show especially if you wanted insight into the bug squishing process that goes into the things we break. Now if only we could get more solids in the game.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Great job. And yea she seems pretty nice and all

I like this show more than others, because it's not as fanboy-ish and deals with the most interesting aspect of the game, which is the upcoming Foundry. It's also kinda... funnier, more direct, the humor doesn't feel forced (unlike on some other podcasts). Thumbs up.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 01:36 PM
Awesome show. Zero gives us the skinny on how things work and why. Great guest hosting by Zero. We need more community presence like this from Cryptic. It helps strengthen our sense of being connected and re-affirms Cryptics dedication to us, the players and Star Trek fans.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon_BlownApart
Awesome show. Zero gives us the skinny on how things work and why. Great guest hosting by Zero. We need more community presence like this from Cryptic. It helps strengthen our sense of being connected and re-affirms Cryptics dedication to us, the players and Star Trek fans.
Yes, I agree. She was great and also very knowledgeable about Trek. ThomastheCrypticCat will likely be on next week, from what I hear.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2011, 03:11 PM
I really am liking what I'm seeing from the Cryptic Devs atm regarding communication and support for the community.

Gozer, Stormshade and Dstahl spreading themselves around and giving multiple interviews for community run podcasts

Geko's recent Mathed segment with the STOked guys

and now the lovely tones of Zero on starbase UGC's podcast...

Awesome stuff. Both to the community and Cryptic, great job guys, keep those channels open and I'll definitely keep reading and listening.