Lt. Commander
# 1 Screenshot request
03-09-2011, 08:46 AM
I was in an epic arena match last night, March 8, at about 11:30PM EST. It was myself (Vorus), two Klingons from ROTF, a Klingon player named Bob, and another Klingon whom I've evidently forgotten. And we faced off against a 5-man team of Feds from Deep Infiltration Fleet. The match lasted a good half hour, maybe longer, and it was one of the best matches I've even taken part in. We were victorious by the skin of our teeth, winning the match 15-14 by getting one of their ships to make a run for it and then chasing him down while he was away from support.

It was a glorious match marred by a single msitake on my part, I tried to grab a screenshot of the scoreboard, and accidentally got a UI-less screenshot instead, and I didn't notice until it was too late.

So, my question is, does anyone who was in that match post here, and do any of you have a screenshot of the scoreboard? I like to keep shots of my favorite matches, and my collection is minus one.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2011, 10:08 AM
typ in:
/screenshot_ui

i use sometimes Xfire for UI screenshots and ingame video's
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah, I thought I did, but I must not have, because I did get a screenshot, just no UI.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2011, 10:22 AM
here are more command lines:

/screenshot - Save a screenshot
/screenshot_depth - Save a screenshot with the depth only
/screenshot_jpg - Save a screenshot
/screenshot_ui - Save a screenshot with the UI included
/screenshot_ui_jpg - Save a screenshot with the UI included

(taken from http://www.champions-online-wiki.com...e_Command_List)
Champions and STO share almost all the command lines

if this wont help i dont know, try Xfire
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 10:29 AM
I don't think you understand. I know how to take a screenshot. I'm looking for someone else who was in the same PvP match as myself last night. I'm hoping one of the other players took a screenshot of the scoreboard so that I could get a copy of that screenshot.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_House_of_Darok View Post
I don't think you understand. I know how to take a screenshot. I'm looking for someone else who was in the same PvP match as myself last night. I'm hoping one of the other players took a screenshot of the scoreboard so that I could get a copy of that screenshot.

ow oke
good luck with that
Closed Thread