Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Captains Yacht YAY !!!
size scaling vs. Sovereign Class BOOOO!

...using the Captains Yacht to fly rounds arround the Captains Table Station was fun, for arround 2 minutes, then i was bored and beamed down.

...i found Admiral Zelle a.k.a. known Undine Infiltrator sitting arround there. OMG KILL HER! What no weapons allowed? god damn it...!

Most of the NPC's seem to be melted to the couches they are sitting on.
*clipping errors*... you have to love them.
...*meh* to lazy to bug report that now.

Sitting in Chairs ...we have the technology!!!
there is an actual Table and there are Chair's, but i can't sit down!?
I just imagined 8 player Roleplaying whatever that thing was invented for and trying to sit down with Emotes and everyone utterly failing and clipping somehow or sitting in the air.... aaawww yeah.

yeah whatever, nothing to see here, moving on.

looking arround for 2 more minutes... Bank, Tailor, Exchange, Mail... check
...and walking past 4 other Players... (woooh rush hour!) ...two of them standing idle in front of the Tailor...

then i left the station bored to death with no reason to ever return there.

So uhm.... thanx for the Captains Yacht (that came just arround 5 weeks to late to do "The Vault" with it while it was still new and hawt... even though i have been here since day one, just not an LTA so i do not have the Bonus of getting that stuff early... even though i payed early for my One Year Sub... whatever)...

funny timing anyway...

*waiting for Shuttle PVP now*
or until i have to restock on Scorpion Fighters (which i can't equip in the Device Slots of Shuttles or the Captains Yacht, yes i tried ;P ).

...and why is it a Captains Yacht if i'm an Admiral anyway?

Isn't that kinda to low for my paygrade? Shouldn't i get an Admirals Boat with chrome rims?

...so hmmm whats up for the 500 day reward?

PS: sorry if i scrambled my brain patterns all over the place...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-09-2011, 11:56 AM
I had much the same experience and am glad someone else wrote it all down so I don't have to.

Thanks for freeing up the goodies anyway.

I also have been here from the beginning, yet punished for my free time so I get to wait 2 or 3 weeks for the rewards every time as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-09-2011, 12:03 PM
oh and one question: where are the Life Time Accounts now that screamed foul when the Captain's Table was announced as a Veteran Reward?

I don't see them now... not on that station and not on the forum defending their exclusive shiny.

...but Boy was that a point to flame about after it was announced (and even back then i said i do not even want it because there is nothing to do ! ).
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Could Admiral Zelle be the person who was later replaced by the Undine? What you want to do is warn her of future events. However, remember the Temporal Prime Directive. :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 12:13 PM
[quote=Z3R0B4NG;3419951]...and why is it a Captains Yacht if i'm an Admiral anyway?
/QUOTE]

Ship Captain's Yacht. Meaning the Yacht of the Captain of the Ship.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Ship Captain's Yacht. Meaning the Yacht of the Captain of the Ship.
you dont say? how a bout a Rear Admiral Lower Half's - Yacht then? no?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
When an admiral commands a ship he is still the captain of the ship not the admiral of the ship. Its called a Captains Yacht as its the captain of the vessel's personal shuttle. Captain as in the position not the actual rank if you're with me dude.

Your other points are valid. I did bug report the NPC's in the Captains Table a while ago myself.

I like the fact its nice and quiet in there though, means if I just want to switch ships or visit bank or tailor I can go there, not be bogged down with the populace in ESD and do my stuff quick and quietly.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
oh and one question: where are the Life Time Accounts now that screamed foul when the Captain's Table was announced as a Veteran Reward?

I don't see them now... not on that station and not on the forum defending their exclusive shiny.

...but Boy was that a point to flame about after it was announced (and even back then i said i do not even want it because there is nothing to do ! ).
We have several lifers in our fleet and they echoed the same thing. Went there once or twice and never again. They were confused about why people were so upset to get a perk that is well . . . like the OP said. :p
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Hey...it's better than the Ensign's Scow :p
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2011, 01:35 PM
oh come on it's a joke... ur Androids or whut?
i know i'm the captain i'm making fun of the game because we a re all Admirals and not Captains. *sigh*