Lt. Commander
# 11
03-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Something I devised.

Quote:
Hello Ponies.
Look at your fandom, now back to mine. Now back at your fandom. Now back to mine.

Sadly, it isn't mine. But if it stopped trolling on 4chan and accepted the Magic of Friendship it could be nice like mine.

Look down, back up. Where are you? Your in equestria surrounded by the fandom your fandom could be like.

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it. It's a dragon with two tickets to the Galloping Gala. Look again. The tickets are now Muffins!

Anything is possible when you accept the Magic of Friendship and don't troll.

I am a Horse.
Twas my response to the Great Pony war of 2011.

Also, MLP/Star Trek crossover: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/0...ship-ever.html
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Well I've looked at this thread, seen whats in it, and I can safely say I have officially lost all faith in the human race.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Dude - what you've just described is basically the very basic framework of many a cartoon/anime series, so good job! You've just described one of the basic frameworks for animation!

MLP is nothing new, nor anything special aside from the fact that it features antropromorphic ponies. Points for trying to spread the word about something you like, but you lose twice as many points for poking the bee hive.

Jigoku Shinkirou no Jutsu!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoredZero View Post
Dude - the whole power of friendship thing has been done to death already in just about every single children's cartoon and numerous animes, so nothing new there.

The whole "Let's work together to accomplish and overcome this insurmountable goal"? Done to death.

MLP is nothing new, nor anything special aside from the fact that it features antropromorphic ponies. Points for trying to spread the word about something you like, but you lose twice as many points for poking the bee hive.
I like the Persona power of friendship more. You have to raise your S-Links (your friendships with others) to summon more powerful personas. Become good enough friends with an evil infomercial host and you can summon Beelzebub for example.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2011, 05:32 PM
He doesn't look all that bad, actually.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2011, 05:34 PM
*Ahem.* If you don't like MLP, you can start your own thread to talk about how much you don't like it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-09-2011, 05:41 PM
Personally I'm for the Persona 4 S-Link system, just as it had more landmark opportunities of friendship and bonding. But then again that's just my two cents.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanPhsyco
*Ahem.* If you don't like MLP, you can start your own thread to talk about how much you don't like it.
Well you broached the subject of MLP. You talk about how much you like it while many others are offering a different opinion. My nieces watch it. It's...almost not completely horrible.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Well you broached the subject of MLP. You talk about how much you like it while many others are offering a different opinion. My nieces watch it. It's...almost not completely horrible.
And you did start a second thread for it - and to clarify, I'm also commenting on the dubious decision to start a second thread after the first one was received so well.
Closed Thread