Lt. Commander
# 1 Ambassador and Kumari
03-09-2011, 02:44 PM
It's been a while since we've heard any news about these two ships. The last from Dan on the Ambassador was that it might be here "sooner than you think." Which makes me happy, but the lack of any new developments on it leads me to believe it's still be worked on. Therefore, I present to you this excellent special ability proposal from Sithterror:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sithterror View Post
I always felt that the Ambassador Class was a prelude to a combat version Enterprise. It was made in a time when Klingon's and Romulan's were still a threat and alliances were uneasy.
The Ship Power:
Battle stations (Fight to the Death): +15 weapon power, +10 Engine power, +5 Flight speed, immunity to tractor: beam/repulsors for 30 seconds, 3 min CD
This would be incredibly useful and not over powered...somewhat like a tactical miracle worker. The point most of us are trying to make about releasing new ships is that they don't have to have something super unique; the ship itself, along with its officer arrangement is what makes it so. If we could get something similar to this for the Andorian ship as well, I'd be a happy camper.

The changes on the Galaxy-X have definitely made it worth the money, I'm having a blast in it! But my tactical captain is becoming a sad panda in anticipation of the Kumari.