Lt. Commander
# 21
03-10-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
Bring bacon and I may consider not venting you in to space.
That line would've made 2001 have such a different feel...
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Ah, come on. The Kitty's offering free money in return for flattering her. Don't chase her off!

As for me, I'd try for the prize, but the Daevan isn't one for excessive flattery. I'll compliment you if I feel you deserve it, of course, but excessive flattery isn't really my thing.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Ah, come on. The Kitty's offering free money in return for flattering her. Don't chase her off!
Toucan wants a relationship, not prizes for carnal flirting! :p
Only free flirts from this guy. -pokes maina with a stick for irl picture-
v(^.^)>---(<_<);
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Toucan wants a relationship, not prizes for carnal flirting! :p
Only free flirts from this guy. -pokes maina with a stick for irl picture-
v(^.^)>---(<_<);
Prizes for carnal flirting? That's like a relationship. Take it from me, birdy, relationships are overrated. I'd much rather have my freedom than someone trying to tie me down! I can't be caged!

*Summons a random lighter, dims the lights and bursts into Freebird.*
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan

As for me, I'd try for the prize, but the Daevan isn't one for excessive flattery. I'll compliment you if I feel you deserve it, of course, but excessive flattery isn't really my thing.
. o O ( Us Canucks excell at blowing smoke up peoples a**es. Its probably one of the only reasons we aren't the 51st state.)

Hey there Kitty. I just gotta say I admire your bravery posting that here. Or maybe it isn't quite bravery. Something tells me you're far too cool to care what anyone here says about you. No it must be something though...Oh wait, I think I've seen this before.

Inherant Awesomness. Now inherant awesomeness is something you don't come across very often. I think I've only seen it on T.V. to be honest. But from you it shines like a beacon.

Thats why you've been given such rough treatment here. All these jerks are just jealous. But I'm sure you don't need to be told that. Short of offering marriage or fealty I don't know what else I can say or do to properly express my complete and utter admiration for you. I can only thank you for gracing us with your prescence and wish you the best with whatever awesomeness you decide to create today.

Kindest Regards,
CL.

*Bows to the crowd, blowing kisses.*
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Flattery will get you everywhere.

Actually the best way to get somewhere you shouldn't be is to dress appropriately for the environment, carry a manila folder with papers in it, and walk fast with your face down. It makes you look official, important, and in a hurry and security does not stop important official people who are in a hurry.

Anyway, it's a cat and rule number 37 says 'Always stop to murder a cat'.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-10-2011, 10:24 PM
It is what I've been expecting.:p

Flattery is insincere praise and works well on the internets....

I honestly will pick a winner trying to do flattery, and a random draw on just funny responses. Sorry "I don't want to play" doesn't count, but I will enter people complaining about lack of bacon into the random draw.

I updated the OP to reflect I'm going to award on Saturday instead of Monday, no need to drag this on.

I choose off topic to test the waters because you're a close group that has a sense of humor. If I choose to continue, I'll up prizes and move to the less "friendly" (I would say less crazy, but that's wrong) general discussion.

I did say I have a wicked sense of humor, so you have two more days to "Insincerely praise" me, for free stuff. No conditions, no van to enter to collect, etc.

Last note. When I do (and have done in other games), it's like a roast, I can't be offended. Later contests were caption this pick, solve this mystery etc. I chose the Flatter option as my first here because it was my first when I did these for Guild Wars.

"A dog will flatter you but you have to flatter the cat."- George Mikes
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-11-2011, 12:04 AM
Hello beautiful.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-11-2011, 12:25 AM
The lack of bacon is disturbing and shows a blatant disrespect for your own lives.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-11-2011, 06:57 PM
Awwww no one is participating....

Maina, if hort wins the draw, then you can keep your points and reward me by joining our Battle Brigades.