Lt. Commander
# 11
03-10-2011, 11:07 PM
It'd be best served to just add more "classes" the way they did diplomat. You could add trading and colonization the same way they did diplomacy. There are possibilities in the game already that would let you add this rather easily without needing a ton of content right off.

I think that would be the best way to handle it.

I am still hoping to see a "raider" for the Klingons. The FEDS get diplomacy, the Kilngons get raider. Can easily work the same way and most of what is needed is already in the game.

In fact, I'd like to see an update with nothing BUT Klingons content. There is plenty on the Fed side by comparison.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
And it's still an all-new faction, you're just allowing defection between it and Starfleet.
Yep. Blaming you for this one too. Curse you HappyHappyJoyJoy!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-11-2011, 12:21 PM
the only neutral faction that could ever hit this game and have cannon for it is ferengi and if that comes in before kdf is sorted they better make sure the only thing they can do is trade and play dabo.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-11-2011, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staalker View Post
It'd be best served to just add more "classes" the way they did diplomat. You could add trading and colonization the same way they did diplomacy. There are possibilities in the game already that would let you add this rather easily without needing a ton of content right off.

I am still hoping to see a "raider" for the Klingons. The FEDS get diplomacy, the Kilngons get raider. Can easily work the same way and most of what is needed is already in the game.

In fact, I'd like to see an update with nothing BUT Klingons content. There is plenty on the Fed side by comparison.
You took the words right out of my mouth! Maybe even...*looks around*....shhh...Section 31!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
You took the words right out of my mouth! Maybe even...*looks around*....shhh...Section 31!
i dont see how you can agree to that, kdf should get diplomatic, nothing more nothing less, we have diplomats, dont believe me go watch the 1st 5 mins of star trek 4.

give me a reason to explore on kdf instead of flyin around in circles pooning cardasians in space.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-11-2011, 12:57 PM
I have always been a fan of a neutral faction. In fact, i'd prefer that faction over any other after the romulans. But like others said, Dstahl has already said theres really no chance for a neutral faction. Except for the trader/ferengi faction idea.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-11-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
i dont see how you can agree to that, kdf should get diplomatic, nothing more nothing less, we have diplomats, dont believe me go watch the 1st 5 mins of star trek 4.

give me a reason to explore on kdf instead of flyin around in circles pooning cardasians in space.
This part is what I meant. Adding in more stuff like they did with diplomacy. I agree about us needing Diplomatic missions. I forgot to cut the rest out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staalker View Post

Lt. Commander
# 18
03-11-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
This part is what I meant. Adding in more stuff like they did with diplomacy. I agree about us needing Diplomatic missions. I forgot to cut the rest out.
ah ok, nps, bit grouchy at the min as im repeating the same thing over an over an over an over an over again on the kdf side
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh1ngara
ah ok, nps, bit grouchy at the min as im repeating the same thing over an over an over an over an over again on the kdf side
No worries, I'm sure many Klingon players (myself included) are feeling similar frustrations to the ongoing battle of asking for equality
Lt. Commander
# 20 I like the sound off it
03-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Well don't be so negatory guys .....
I like the idea being a civilian and I gues if it will happen you never know ......
It will be there after Season 4 right ???

Gratss for the idea I like it !!!

Greets Cooter