Lt. Commander
# 21
03-11-2011, 06:33 AM
Exactly.. As we saw in Indonesia the Tremors may cause a Tsunami..
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-11-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMiller View Post
I'm not gonna lie, Japan getting hit by a tsunami makes me laugh.
Wow. Just wow. Reported.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-11-2011, 06:39 AM
I pray they will recover quickly and that injuries and loss of life are an absolute minimum.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Wow. Just wow. Reported.
If i would know how i would report him too.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-11-2011, 06:59 AM
Geez. I remember having a minor earthquake here once. Some people didn't even feel it. It freaked me out, though. I was driving to work that day wondering if there were going to be ancient germs rising from fumes or something. I'm very paranoid.

They're talking about the tsunami hitting soon... I'd be very surprised if that thing made it all the way across the ocean to the US. That'd really show just how powerful that thing was.

Hmmmm I wonder if this is related to Hawaii's volcano?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard-Warrior View Post
Wow. Just wow. Reported.
edit:

Yeah, when people are dying it's no time for remarks like that. Saying something that Hitler would say while comparing someone else to Hitler is quite ironic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yreodred
If i would know how i would report him too.
It's the little exclamation point under the username. I thought it was just something emphasizing that the person was online.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralMiller View Post
I'm not gonna lie, Japan getting hit by a tsunami makes me laugh. When you have a club called Hitler its only a matter of time before the karma of the universe decides its payback time.
Your statement doesnt make sense, since people who had nothing to do with that club were also effected by the quake. If it were really "karma" then it would have been selective. Its things like this that actually prove there is no such thing as "karma", since both good and bad people are effected equally.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
And you'll get yours too.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone.
Maybe he will, but since you are obviously religious then you should know that it isnt your place to say.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Maybe he will, but since you are obviously religious then you should know that it isnt your place to say.
Well that depends on your religion since Karma comes from a religious belief (such as Hinduism and Buddhism). So your comment makes no sense silly Ferengi.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycnus001
Well that depends on your religion since Karma comes from a religious belief (such as Hinduism and Buddhism). So your comment makes no sense silly Ferengi.
See my my original post regarding karma.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cycnus001
And Wicca, though it's more of a "Come back times 3" deal with us.
Closed Thread