Lt. Commander
# 31
03-11-2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Your statement doesnt make sense, since people who had nothing to do with that club were also effected by the quake. If it were really "karma" then it would have been selective. Its things like this that actually prove there is no such thing as "karma", since both good and bad people are effected equally.
Lets keep this ON TOPIC shall we, It's all about your thoughts and prayers for the Japanese and all others caught up in the Quake. Not about Karma or Hitler or anything else.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-11-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Lets keep this ON TOPIC shall we, It's all about your thoughts and prayers for the Japanese and all others caught up in the Quake. Not about Karma or Hitler or anything else.
If you want to play forum police, then at least do it equally. You need to quote every person who has responded to the post in question and tell them the same thing, not just me.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Seeing this entire thread is very much off topic, I shall close here at this time. Obviously this is a matter that holds strong feelings for a number of people and may be too much for everyone involved in Star Trek Online.

It is indeed a terrible thing, and I have friends just across the Santa Crux mountains, 40 minutes from my office, who are worried deeply right now. Many in the office are directly affected by this. Still, let's not carry on this discussion here.
Closed Thread