Lt. Commander
# 1 Problem with Rank...
03-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Hello all, i have a question and a problem i think...

I play for a long time now, over 400 days, but i stay blocked to the Rank of Rear Admiral Uper Half 6 and i whish to know how i can become a Vice Admiral.

I know i have not finish all the accolades, but i have done all the missions until the last ones wiith Obisek.
Can you explain ?
I must finish someting more ?
I have not finish mission like the crystaline entity, but its that a part of the problem ? Or some little mission ?
I have promoted all my briges officer and increased my skills.

Can you explain or tell me wath i must do.
I have play 2x the mission with 5 players.

I don't know what i must do now to achieve the rank of rear admiral.

Any idea ?
Thank you all
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 01:30 AM
You just need to spend all your skill points (and I mean every single one of them) to go to Vice Admiral 1. If you used up all your Lieutenant skills and still have 100 leftover or something, you'll need to use a respec so you can spend all of them. Don't worry, you get a new respec when you go to Vice Admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 3 V Adm C-store Ships items
03-11-2011, 01:59 AM
To get your C-Store ships that you have bought under your first Vice Adm. char. you will need to look under Ships and Special Unlocks Headers. We were never told where to get them from, once they changed the C-Store around. This is also for your second Vice Adm. Chars. and so on. They should have put all the Ships under the Ship Heading in the C-Store and not scattered them around. They should have sent out in the Bulletin in game so every one would know were to get them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2011, 02:08 AM
i have respec my skill one time before and now i am still waiting with 100 points i cant use to increase my skill to obtain 0.
I know i can't respec once again my caracter but maybe its possible to find another solution no ?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2011, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codys87 View Post
i have respec my skill one time before and now i am still waiting with 100 points i cant use to increase my skill to obtain 0.
I know i can't respec once again my caracter but maybe its possible to find another solution no ?
If you have respecced once, you should have a few free respecs left. You will not get any more skillpoins since you've obtained the maximum a long time ago.
Visit the trainer for a respec and put an extra 100 points in a T1 skill, this will put you at maximum and the VA rank.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2011, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by codys87 View Post
You have already recieved the maximum amount of skill points, so essentially, you are at max level. You just need to "rank up".

The ONLY way to rank up is to spend all your skill points. It sounds like you have 100 points left, but no where to spend them. This is how you will do it:

-Go to Earth Space Dock and talk to the Respec officer.
-Decrease one of your low level skills by 1 point (going from 9 to 8 in one of the low skills)
-Now, you will have 200 points to spend. Select a 2nd level skill that is not at 9 yet, and put 1 point into it
-This will bring your total amount of skill points to zero *
-Accept the changes. This will use a free respec token (if you have any left), or it will use some Merits (I think 30,000 of them, which you should have by now)
-Talk to Admiral Quinn for your promotion.

* - if you want to change any of your other skills around (weapon specializations, etc), this is the time to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Thank You All...

Its Ok

Have A Good Day And Nice Space Trip