Lt. Commander
# 11
03-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symetreus View Post
Is it just me or does it bear a resemblence to the ultra fugly Imperial class?
Agreed...it's saving grace, however, is that it's not as "complex" looking with all the protruding plates of armor and stuff. It's the same general shape without the complexity.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Forget that. What is missing is a famous ship from canon. It made appearances in TMP, TNG, and ENT.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-11-2011, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Forget that. What is missing is a famous ship from canon. It made appearances in TMP, TNG, and ENT.
I'd love that in game, as a model on my ready room desk.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
Oh boy, another "PLZZZ GIVE US THE USS AVENTINE!!11" thread.

I have no problem with the ship whatsoever, and it would be cool to have in STO and I'm glad Cryptic will be adding it.

But, there's something about the way some people constantly bring it up and make new threads begging for it that irritates the hell out of me. Like a child who keeps poking and prodding his parents to buy him a specific toy or he'll throw a tantrum until he gets what he wants.

Don't you dare roll your eyes. You are not so important that you have the right to act disgusted, just because you haven't gotten what you want yet.
i am inclined to agree with what you are saying, perhaps not the way you said it specifically, but im not you
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
I'd love that in game, as a model on my ready room desk.
I think when they start allowing us to land on planets they should put it in as a vanity ship.

BTW: the high res shots I took of the launch look a lot better.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-11-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanks for posting those pics, I'd love to see this in game, would it be a tier 6?

And for those that say "Omg not another thread like this!" please realise that not all of us have seen these pics and that we are interested in seeing "new" stuff.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-11-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperus
Thanks for posting those pics, I'd love to see this in game, would it be a tier 6?

And for those that say "Omg not another thread like this!" please realise that not all of us have seen these pics and that we are interested in seeing "new" stuff.

Thanks.
the issue is not the pics themselves. the issue is "omg please give us vesta class" when its already being worked on
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-11-2011, 08:02 AM
I remember where I have seen that shape before...

All they need to do is make it a skin.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
i am inclined to agree with what you are saying, perhaps not the way you said it specifically, but im not you
When you've seen as many threads begging for the Vesta class as I've seen(and there have been MANY), you might begin to agree with my method of saying it.

I'd be happy to see the ship in the game! I am just sick to death of seeing new threads pop up about it, like the people who start those threads have never seen a thread about the Vesta class before and think that just because they want it, that they are compelled to spam the forums about it until they get it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-11-2011, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I think when they start allowing us to land on planets they should put it in as a vanity ship.
Which is rather amusing, since the shuttle cannot land safely on anything other than a long runway.