Lt. Commander
# 21
03-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten-Nemesis View Post
When you've seen as many threads begging for the Vesta class as I've seen(and there have been MANY), you might begin to agree with my method of saying it.

I'd be happy to see the ship in the game! I am just sick to death of seeing new threads pop up about it, like the people who start those threads have never seen a thread about the Vesta class before and think that just because they want it, that they are compelled to spam the forums about it until they get it.
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-11-2011, 07:07 AM
whoops, deleted
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
Ugh.. That's the ship everyone keeps campaigning for?

For the love of all that's holy and good in this world, why?

I think it's an overlong, humpbacked, hideous mess of a ship..

Hm.. Yes. That is it. I hate this! It is revolting!
Tend to agree.... alot
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Which is rather amusing, since the shuttle cannot land safely on anything other than a long runway.

Which is why I said to add it as a vanity ship. You wouldn't actually use it as your primary ship. Plus, it'd be funny as hell to see it in my ship's hanger.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-11-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Which is why I said to add it as a vanity ship. You wouldn't actually use it as your primary ship. Plus, it'd be funny as hell to see it in my ship's hanger.
A Phoenix replica would be an awesome vanity ship as well! The nacelles should extract when going to warp
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-11-2011, 07:54 AM
I kind of like this ship, but do NOT expect it in game. The rights are owned by someone else, and that person may not be willing to sell the rights to Cryptic to use in the game or Cryptic won't be willing to purchase said rights.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Oh boy, another "PLZZZ GIVE US THE USS AVENTINE!!11" thread.

I have no problem with the ship whatsoever, and it would be cool to have in STO and I'm glad Cryptic will be adding it.

But, there's something about the way some people constantly bring it up and make new threads begging for it that irritates the hell out of me. Like a child who keeps poking and prodding his parents to buy him a specific toy or he'll throw a tantrum until he gets what he wants.

Don't you dare roll your eyes. You are not so important that you have the right to act disgusted, just because you haven't gotten what you want yet.
Wow...it's a good thing you are a Klingon... cause with all the '...I WANT...' threads that pop up around here, your natural rage must have a great outlet... :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandDog
I kind of like this ship, but do NOT expect it in game. The rights are owned by someone else, and that person may not be willing to sell the rights to Cryptic to use in the game or Cryptic won't be willing to purchase said rights.
It's already in the planning stages to be put in the game... just so ya know.

See here...
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...85&postcount=1

... under... In Design Discussions ...about the 25th entry down.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
A Phoenix replica would be an awesome vanity ship as well! The nacelles should extract when going to warp

LOL! BWWWWAHAHAHHAHAA /signed
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-11-2011, 09:19 AM
Not a fan of the ship.

Give me a Maelstrom or a Luna over that thing.

Heck, even the imperial class. :p
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-11-2011, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Wow...it's a good thing you are a Klingon... cause with all the '...I WANT...' threads that pop up around here, your natural rage must have a great outlet... :p
I'm a... very angry man. That said, I am a Fed player, a Klingon player, I do want to see the Vesta added and I don't mind too much if someone doesn't do a forum search and posts a new thread for the first time saying they want a particular ship...

But I've seen some players create multiple threads spamming about wanting the Vesta added, and constantly bumping their own threads with "Come on Cryptic, let's have the Vesta!!". I kind of wish Cryptic would add the Vesta, and then prohibit those aforementioned players from ever getting to own one.