Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattivo80 View Post
It's weird, I had to do the mission twice the weekend it came out because of the jumping. The first time, I had to redo the entire mission. The second time, when I got to Hakeev, he didn't jump at all. I did use suppressing fire 3 in order to limit his movements, in between destroying thalaron drones. Maybe that helped?

It's too bad it's not fixed yet, but I doubt I would be redoing the mission anytime soon, anyway.
then imagine how it is like if you have 8 Alts and have to do the mission 12 times...
...and i'm on the low end of the ALTaholics, i know there are people with 20+ chars
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-11-2011, 09:45 AM
NExt bug.

I cant call in teh orbital bombardement to destroy the iconian gate. I got one 8hour booster running and cant complete the mission. retried it and still nothing. Costs time and so my 800 points for the 8 hour booster.
Pretty ****ed now.
Lt. Commander
on that mission (the latest episode) i noticed on the walkways they are lined with invisible walls so you cant jump off them.

would lining the edges of the buildingswith these types of invisible walls help? even if just applied to the ones in the area where you fight hakeev with say a height that takes the walls upto the max height of the map? that way no matter how high he jumps gravity should always pull him down without drifting onto the top of a building
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
on that mission (the latest episode) i noticed on the walkways they are lined with invisible walls so you can jump off them.

would lining the edges of the buildingswith these types of invisible walls help? even if just applied to the ones in the area where you fight hakeev.
yes i might do the trick, but then again i'v seen him jump in the air! all the way (probably untill he hitted the top of the map) and he kept doing so, like if he wanted to jump on something but could not get there.
he was still target able but i feared the body would end up into nothingness! so i restarted the mission anyways.
its very weired and its almost 100% sure if you use a "plasma" grenade on him he go crazy and end up on top of the buildings.
but your idea might work.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
then imagine how it is like if you have 8 Alts and have to do the mission 12 times...
...and i'm on the low end of the ALTaholics, i know there are people with 20+ chars
Man, I don't know how people can tolerate going through the same content so many times. For this mission, it would consist of going through it a few dozen times. That has to get so boring and frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-11-2011, 10:45 AM
It's got to be the shoes.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM
Super Hakeev!!!! LOL