Lt. Commander
Now I ask this question in all seriousness, you guys know I love the game but some stuff is just slipping in here that makles no sense.

Examples:

1. ATI card issue took almost a year to aseem to get any kind of seriosu response, BTW thanks for the work now being done but you get my point.

2. Difficulty slider is breaking ground missions to the point that playing at Elite is impossible for any exploration ground missions. This BTW has been discussed since the difficulty slider was in BETA.

3. We are hearing there will be no Featured Episode until the next season release which is a few months away.

All of these seem to point to a staff that is just not large enough to handle the workload. We all appreciate the work you guys do but there needs to be some way to get you guys some staff because while we all look forward to the future, the hear and now needs some attention.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 06:21 AM
You can help by going here.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 06:24 AM
Gaming companies that produce MMOs are unable to fix every bug and issue as soon as it is brought up, and are forced to prioritize their tasks. Assuming that adding more and more staff will make the bug fixing process take less and less time, then technically every gaming company that produces a MMO is understaffed. Of course this assumption is wrong.

By the way, spellcheck your posts dude! Are you drunk or something?
Lt. Commander
# 4
Lt. Commander
# 5
You can help by trying to recruit more players. More players = more income = larger staff = more game content.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2011, 06:35 AM
ok, Computer Ed. i've listened to your show. Great questions. ask them in the next ask cryptic.

It kinda does seems like the Sto staff too small. IF it was up to me. I'd take the entire CO team and make them worker drones for contect for STO. Under the direction & leadership of D stahl.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2011, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
You can help by going here.
Only if your actually qualified. If you arent, then going there doesnt help at all.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Only if your actually qualified. If you arent, then going there doesnt help at all.
Well, we do see a lot of people here thinking they know how to do it better than Cryptic. So I was just giving them a place to prove it. If you know how to do this job, then great, apply and let's get some good content flowing.

Besides, there may be some genuinely talented people who didn't know where to look.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Well, we do see a lot of people here thinking they know how to do it better than Cryptic. So I was just giving them a place to prove it. If you know how to do this job, then great, apply and let's get some good content flowing.

Besides, there may be some genuinely talented people who didn't know where to look.
some of the people who submitted designs for the enterprise f contest are pretty talented
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-11-2011, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Well, we do see a lot of people here thinking they know how to do it better than Cryptic.
There are some people who really may, but lack the qualifications necessary to actually get hired.