Lt. Commander
# 1 MU Covariant Shield
03-11-2011, 06:20 AM
So we have TRON-Shields, Borgified ships and we can dress our ships to look like reman ships...

I ve never been into this visual thingy. Starfleet ships should stay as they are supposed to be. Not TRONified, not Borgified and not Remanified.

BUT

I dont see that happen, so grant me a wish too :p

Make us a shield that changes the visual of our ships, to look like thoose Evil-Mirror-Federation Ships from the Deep Space Encounters and the Mirror-Universe Storyline in STO.

Vote Purple Nacelles and Deflectors!

Your female players will love you for that
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 06:31 AM
I support this. it sounds like a lot of fun.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 06:36 AM
Hot Pink and Purple Nacelles would without doubt be the most important discovery since the invention of the Warp Drive.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-94699
So we have TRON-Shields, Borgified ships and we can dress our ships to look like reman ships...

I ve never been into this visual thingy. Starfleet ships should stay as they are supposed to be. Not TRONified, not Borgified and not Remanified.

BUT

I dont see that happen, so grant me a wish too :p

Make us a shield that changes the visual of our ships, to look like thoose Evil-Mirror-Federation Ships from the Deep Space Encounters and the Mirror-Universe Storyline in STO.

Vote Purple Nacelles and Deflectors!

Your female players will love you for that
You can just disable the visuals so you get all the 'benefits' of these modified parts without the 'look'.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-11-2011, 07:10 AM
I like the sound of this, as a Roleplayer I've been wanting to do a Terran Empire character for a while
Although I wouldn't want a Covariant Shield xD
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-11-2011, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
You can just disable the visuals so you get all the 'benefits' of these modified parts without the 'look'.
I know that

Can I disable it for you aswell? I guess not!

But thats not the point. I am serious about that MU Shield.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-94699
I know that

Can I disable it for you aswell? I guess not!

But thats not the point. I am serious about that MU Shield.
I've been saying for quite some time that PvPers need a rewards set and I'd be more than happy for MU to be it. Crafters have Aegis, PvEers have the Borg set and PvPers can obtain the MU set - nice.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-11-2011, 07:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
I've been saying for quite some time that PvPers need a rewards set and I'd be more than happy for MU to be it. Crafters have Aegis, PvEers have the Borg set and PvPers can obtain the MU set - nice.
Solved! Make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-13-2011, 03:34 AM
Ooh, purple nacelles and deflectors, yes, give it. And you don't have to be female to like that, this purple thingies have quiet a danger-look to them (yes, this shade of purple triggers some hormones in the brain that cause agitation), so I like, I want
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellstedt
Ooh, purple nacelles and deflectors, yes, give it. And you don't have to be female to like that, this purple thingies have quiet a danger-look to them (yes, this shade of purple triggers some hormones in the brain that cause agitation), so I like, I want
Speak for yourself lol