Lt. Commander
In the TNG episode "The Chase" Picard and "others" encounters an image of there common (4 billion year old) ancestors, who explains they where alone in the milkyway and thus spread there own DNA trueout the galaxy in hope of everyone had become friends and stuff :p

My questions therefor is.
1. Where is or was Qs?
2. Shouldnt they have encountered em, or does the Qs have limits to how far back in time they can go?
3. And this raises another question, WHEN did the Qs first appear?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-11-2011, 11:37 PM
As far as I know, the Q never said they were native to the Milky Way. They may have encountered them but hid their true nature and instead took the form of the Preservers. Q has gone back in time to the Big Bang so they shouldn't have any temporal (or spatial) limitations.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Could it then be posible that petunia has set limitations upon the Qs?
Oh and i recall correctly, There have been more then one big bang in the "star trek universe", right?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Q is self admitted omnipotent. Meaning he is everywhere and yet nowhere, though can appear where or whenever and as whatever he wants.

It is possible there was interaction between them that we do not know about, it is possible that the Q had simply no direct interest in them or decided to watch what may have been the first sentient race evolve and what course it would take.

Question I want to know is in what order the T'kon empire and Iconians appeared and disappeared and were the Preservers at all present?

With what the Romulan featured episodes set us up for, with the help of what the Breen set us up for I am willing to wager that the Preservers will serve a role in helping us beat back the Iconians, since some were in stasis (see last level of the Breen featured series) and since we saw in limited form the T'kon empire do the same in TNG (Riker and Damon Tog the Ferangi had a discussion with one) We may, though unlikely, see them play some small role too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2011, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Question I want to know is in what order the T'kon empire and Iconians appeared and disappeared and were the Preservers at all present?

With what the Romulan featured episodes set us up for, with the help of what the Breen set us up for I am willing to wager that the Preservers will serve a role in helping us beat back the Iconians, since some were in stasis (see last level of the Breen featured series) and since we saw in limited form the T'kon empire do the same in TNG (Riker and Damon Tog the Ferangi had a discussion with one) We may, though unlikely, see them play some small role too.
According to the Star Chart maps, the First Humanoids were predominant in the Gamma Quadrant 4 billion years ago.

The T'kon Empire was prevalent 600,000 years ago in the Alpha and Beta Quadrants. Iconia was in the Beta Quadrant and lost power 200,000 years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISP
My questions therefor is.
1. Where is or was Qs?
2. Shouldnt they have encountered em, or does the Qs have limits to how far back in time they can go?
3. And this raises another question, WHEN did the Qs first appear?
I kept thinking that the Q would be revealed as humans of the future. Like 40,000 years in the future. The Q might just time travel back to times they're interested in and stay there.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
I kept thinking that the Q would be revealed as humans of the future. Like 40,000 years in the future. The Q might just time travel back to times they're interested in and stay there.
Voyager showed us that the next stage in human evolution is slugs. Giant amphibious slugs.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by President_Shinzon View Post
Voyager showed us that the next stage in human evolution is slugs. Giant amphibious slugs.
Slugs?
Im now a sad panda, i dont wanna be a slug!

got an image?
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2011, 10:49 AM
. . . . do we have a second panda now?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GISP
Slugs?
Im now a sad panda, i dont wanna be a slug!

got an image?
Why, yes. Yes I do.
Captain Janeway and L.T Paris as slugs.

And this is yet another reason I fear captaining any ship in game that goes over Warp 10.