Lt. Commander
# 1 C-Store payment history?
03-12-2011, 05:51 AM
Is there any way to review your purchases on the C-Store? I am looking for some kind of a timeline with what I bought, and when?

If there isn't could one be added somewhere in our "My Account" page or something?

Thanks for your help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Seriously this would be a great help right now because I have a ticket open in game concerning purchases of 8 hour skill bonuses. I thought I bought 2 of them and put them for sale on the exchange, and now I only have one up for sale, but have no credits.

The GM says their records state I bought 4 of that item, but theres no way I bought that many. Everything is just screwed up right now. All I want is my credits.

I wish I could look at my C-Store purchase history. I would like to be able to point at a time and date and say THERE! I purchased one there, and one there, and one is missing...

It would be cool if they could keep track of when your char activates one too. I haven't used any yet.

I'm going to have to keep pen and paper records from now on.

I won't be surprised if I don't get a replacement, because its an expendable, even if I could prove I bought it, they have no way of proving what I did with it afterwards. This whole thing just stinks of dead fish.

Has anyone else ever had a problem like this before? What was your experience like?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2011, 04:58 PM
Hopefully this answers your question:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...33#post3414233

Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Its good that they are working on it. I won't be buying anymore tokens until its put in.

I'm not upset, its just a few bucks I lost.