Lt. Commander
# 1 Mad Tea Party Anyone?
03-12-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm new here but I felt after reading all this craziness the only thing I felt y'all were lacking was a Mad Tea Party.
So Will you, won't you, will you, Won't you, won't you join the dance?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-12-2011, 08:48 AM
will there be cake?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-12-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
will there be cake?
Of course! I always say "Let them eat Cake".
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-12-2011, 09:59 AM
So what kind of Tea Party are we having?

The traditional kind?
The little girl and stuffed animals kind?
The board merchant vessels and pitch the tea into the harbor kind?
The political movement that says we need to cut spending but doesn't want to actually take any steps to cut spending?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
So what kind of Tea Party are we having?
The Mad Kind.
The traditional kind?
Madness is fairly traditional.
The little girl and stuffed animals kind?
Well Animals are a must, little girl not so much, Ladies old enough to know better but young enough not to care is more my goal.
The board merchant vessels and pitch the tea into the harbor kind?
Well I'm sure tea will be thrown, and I hope Indians will be involved. Merchant vessels not so much, unless we need more ahh refreshments.
The political movement that says we need to cut spending but doesn't want to actually take any steps to cut spending? Ahh personally I'm hope for a progressive centrist solution to arise.
Will you, won't you, will you, won't you join the dance?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-12-2011, 10:23 AM
I would like to wish youwall..youall..you all a very Happy Un-Birthday!

*Pulls out a cake with the words 'Stark Raving' printed on it.*

Now, where's the tea?
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-12-2011, 11:52 AM
And a very marry un-Birthday to you Sir.
*Holds up a flask*
Its the long island tea. Care for some?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-12-2011, 02:49 PM
As an ambassador of Teacup Land I must point out that only Sticky Buns are to be served at our tea parties. Once we had pie and the Holy Teacup made it rain for forty days and forty nights and we were forced to build an Ark made of the finest roasted tea leaves. On it we put two every species of Teaturtle. It was hijacked by the vile Antagonist, who only desires to make them into Teaturtle Soup. He was only stopped when the Teaturtles jumped overboard. This is when we remembered that Teaturtles can swim, and thus the day was saved. The One True Teacup, delighted in the safety of the Teaturtles, blessed the land and ceased the rain. We now hold a Parade in honor of that day, celebrating the Wise Teaturtles and their natural wonders.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krent View Post
As an ambassador of Teacup Land I must point out that only Sticky Buns are to be served at our tea parties. Once we had pie and the Holy Teacup made it rain for forty days and forty nights and we were forced to build an Ark made of the finest roasted tea leaves. On it we put two every species of Teaturtle. It was hijacked by the vile Antagonist, who only desires to make them into Teaturtle Soup. He was only stopped when the Teaturtles jumped overboard. This is when we remembered that Teaturtles can swim, and thus the day was saved. The One True Teacup, delighted in the safety of the Teaturtles, blessed the land and ceased the rain. We now hold a Parade in honor of that day, celebrating the Wise Teaturtles and their natural wonders.
Teacupland, however, has migrated from the forums to a new home.

*Pulls out a pie*
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-12-2011, 07:22 PM
I'll join in. But so help me if this turns out to be an abortion of cinema like Alice did...

and to think I trusted Tim Burton.