Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShrike View Post
(yes, I'm looking at you Windows 7....)
*Captain Proton busts through the window*

"ha-HAA...jokes on you Doctor Chaotica! I'm using XP!....."
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Kirk-Fu is clearly a special kit... fingers crossed for mission replay in the devidian series
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-16-2011, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Restless.Kaiser
Kirk-Fu is clearly a special kit... fingers crossed for mission replay in the devidian series
Wow that would be great! A weapons free melee kit! I just hope that they make it for Sci, Tac and Eng. It is canon
Lt. Commander
# 14 Lol
03-16-2011, 02:17 PM
I want a human projectile kit so I can attack multiple people at once unarmed style...I think it would have to be tactical however, just for the awesomeness of it
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-16-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Those of us that still crave the TOS experince a few key features are missing from ground combat gameplay.

1: Shirtless Kirk!
In the usuaul sequence of beat up the alien, steal the technology and snog the girl Cap'n J.T invariablylost substantial portions of his tunic revealing the vigorous manhood beneath. WE NEED THIS. Maybe when you take a crit or something we coudl get a rip in our uniform?

Yes this is a bit tongue in cheek but it is based on canon Aw cmon, it would be awesome!
Just keep sexual equality in mind. Kirk wasn't the only one with ripped outfits:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ap-7909238.png
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCWilliams
Just keep sexual equality in mind. Kirk wasn't the only one with ripped outfits:

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...ap-7909238.png
True enough, and in the interests of equality I am all for it. Nonetheless as my email was before 9pm I was trying to keep it clean
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-19-2011, 09:20 AM
Sexual Equality?! Really?! The female characters in the game can show alot more skin then then men can at the moment (on the fed side).

I for one would love a shirtless captain. My Main VA, unlke the rest here, is ripped and has no body image issues. Please keep your body image issues to yourself.. no one is going to make you play shirts vs. skins in the game.

+1 for Shirtless Caps.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-23-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Yes this is a bit tongue in cheek but it is based on canon Aw cmon, it would be awesome!
Yes it would. However, I must object to items 2 and 3. As awesome as it would be to specialize in "Shat Fu", I don't think it is possible to have the fighting style of Captain Kirk implemented into a game. It's too powerful, cannot be countered by any means and the balance issues with it being so OP are too numerous to try and correct.