Lt. Commander
# 21
03-17-2011, 05:43 PM
cryptic im not asking much
some of us are going to need the 500 day vet reward if i want to keep play.
Lt. Commander
# 22 I want a klingon ship
03-19-2011, 09:57 AM
As a FED!

Why not? Kirk had a BoP for the whales, I think the Klings could get a fed ship...I would like a real BoP I dont like the fact that the BoP doesnt look like the BoP when its not the T1 (?) ship...This would be a fun shp and by no means would be in PVP because of its low tier, well in low tier pvp you might see it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-23-2011, 08:52 AM
I would like to see removal of the transwarp and slipstream cooldowns as 500 day reward! It would show that cryptic supports veterans (and of course very exp. players) in helping new players. It would be awesome to have that skills to "jump" as often as you like to players that need help. It will cut down the time to get help, supports "younger" players (who have activated f.e. the x-hour skill bonus (think about that ...no lost time anymore..)), and changes the game mechanic in direction of more teamplay, f.e. doing missions together !

There is also another nice example: old veteran is teamed up with a new player x, they are doing f.e. patrolling missions at psi velorum. Now the new player x needs f.e. something from ESD (like energy cells). In a situation like that the old veteran is able to jump to ESD, catching up the req. items and jumps back or flying with non interrupted slipstream to his young padawan...

There are a lot more examples like that... so I think this idea would be a perfect addition to the game for developing a higher community teamplay.

rgds Prien
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-23-2011, 08:58 AM
.. and of course its very easy to intigrate something like this into the game code (f.e. (don't know the correct game code , but a simple if,then,else should manage it)....check players subcribed days....if subdays >=500 then set cooldown skill transwarp X to .... 0, else cooldowntimer = 30min...
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-23-2011, 09:42 AM
I ship from the other faction is cool but would create more balance issues that one can desire, not the mention the ammount of klingon carrier the empire suddenly managed to loose to the Fedeation would get any leader fired on the double for not protecting their most important warpships.
Lt. Commander
# 26 it would
03-23-2011, 10:25 AM
you are right, giving a fed a carrier would be a bad idea....Thats why I said a bird of prey, and a low tier ship.

another thing I would like to see as a 500 day and or life time reward is 2x auction listings, and 2x auction duration.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by opzulu View Post
you are right, giving a fed a carrier would be a bad idea....Thats why I said a bird of prey, and a low tier ship.

another thing I would like to see as a 500 day and or life time reward is 2x auction listings, and 2x auction duration.
meh a low tier ship would be a major let down imo. I wouldn't mind the tier 5 bop though together with some of the rap tor designs they are the only designs i like on the kdf side.
Lt. Commander
# 28 well
03-23-2011, 11:39 AM
A T5 or such Kling given to a fed or vice verse, would cause so much chaos in game. No one would be happy! everyone would be mad. Giving a low tier ship wouldnt be in PVP unless your a low lvl thats a given. It would be a fun ship. And besides Kirk did it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Ooooo. Enemy Wessels.....BoP.....Uni slots, but I hope we can color them in faction colors. Green.....meh
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-23-2011, 12:11 PM
How about the ability to upgrade any BO slot to either a LTC lvl Universal or up to a defined Commander Lvl slot?