Lt. Commander
# 41
04-25-2011, 04:11 PM
Except for the people who already have holographic Boffs.

Hmmmm.... maybe.... here's an idea, specialized Doff's, for our patience with them? No, wait, that's season 5... Fudglezodammitall...

Not really wanting enemy ships, and a golden ship skin, either through a shield system like the reman shield, or by an actual hull material would. be. BOSS. Let's face it, we've been around for 500 days. Our commitment is unwaivering, our will, unstoppable. In 500 days? Heck, in-character we simply looked at our hull funny, and it colored itself golden out of sheer fear. If we do get a shield system, it'd need to be capx3 covariant leveless to make up for it not being a part of the borg or aegis sets.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Typhon class federation carrier
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-02-2011, 08:56 AM
Whatever the 500 Day Veteran Reward(s) are, it's getting sort of close so hopefully they'll announce something to at least give us a hint.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-02-2011, 09:52 AM
The metal Hull material that the reman shields put on is pretty awesome, I would want that as as hull option without the green details.
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-05-2011, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vchemist View Post
I think the 500 day veteran reward should either be:

1) Give us a free ship from the C-Store

2) Allow us to steal a enemy vessel

Tell me what you think

lol allow us to steal a enemy vessel. ok i would steal a ferengi ship ^^
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachinsd View Post
A red matter capacitor would be nice
noooo sorry i have already one ^^
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-05-2011, 07:13 PM
They might allow you access to whatever class the Enterprise F is. Just a thought...

I wouldn't mind allowing a previous class to play the skin of a newer ship you own, but that would have to have restrictions, which would probably kill the concept. I still think allowing access to a single class of an enemy vessel would work well, without messing up balance too bad.

Giving out a special class for free would be nice, say the ambassador class for the federation (or dare I say it, the constiution refit/retrofit), or a K't'inga retrofit for the klingons. Of course these would also be in the C-store for those without 500 days. A win, win.
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-11-2011, 03:37 PM
now that it's announced, any thoughts?

500 Days

* Relentless Title
* FREE Emblems (250)
* FREE Extra Ship Slot
* FREE Exclusive Costume Piece (Federation): "Jupiter" Uniform Variant
* FREE Exclusive Costume Piece (KDF): Shoulder Cape
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-24-2011, 05:10 PM
After the great ideas in the thread, yeah, my idea is that they've dropped the ball on this. Yay, a jacket and half the cost of a ship i've probably already bought from the C-store.....

Cross faction ships would still be the best option. the diplomatic missions let you get a cross faction Boff, and we all know that Kirk had his own Bird of Prey. God knows i'd love to captain a Scimitar. so yeah, after all the great (and even some of the not so great yet still better then what we're getting) suggestions i think the 500 day rewards is pretty much just not worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
After the great ideas in the thread, yeah, my idea is that they've dropped the ball on this. Yay, a jacket and half the cost of a ship i've probably already bought from the C-store.....

Cross faction ships would still be the best option. the diplomatic missions let you get a cross faction Boff, and we all know that Kirk had his own Bird of Prey. God knows i'd love to captain a Scimitar. so yeah, after all the great (and even some of the not so great yet still better then what we're getting) suggestions i think the 500 day rewards is pretty much just not worth it.
Have you seen the jupiter outfits?