Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2011, 03:24 PM
I was completely out of Cryo gernades when I tried. The point of this isn't about aquiring cryo gernades. I know i can do Cold Call again & it's an easy mission. This is a matter of principle.

The Dev's, when asked have always been vague & cryptic (no pun intended) with there answers. "he sells them as he gets them" is not useful information. If there is some "formula" for figuring it how to buy them I don't think anyone's figured it out. After all this time If no one has they should at the very least give a non vague hint.

I actually think that the ferengi was never meant to sell them & the dev's just flat out lied to all of us to buy time till episode replay comes out & hope the matter is ignored much like everyone seems to be doing.

As i said i feel this is a matter of principle. if he does sell them, then they need to give more specific information. If they lied, then they should just admit the truth.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dslice
The Dev's, when asked have always been vague & cryptic (no pun intended) with there answers. "he sells them as he gets them" is not useful information. If there is some "formula" for figuring it how to buy them I don't think anyone's figured it out. After all this time If no one has they should at the very least give a non vague hint.
Players have figured out the formula for these sales. I've seen previous threads on it here, on the forums, especially in the wake of the Deferi feature episode series. Hopefully, one of those players will chime in on this thread.

And personally, while we're on this subject, I have to say that I appreciate the fact that not every answer is handed to us by the developers. There are sometimes puzzles in this game, both in mission content and in the set timing of various events, and those puzzles present a challenge to the players that can be overcome by either dedicated effort or connecting to the community. This is an element of the game that I very much appreciate and, honestly, I'd like to see more often.