Lt. Commander
# 11
03-13-2011, 06:39 PM
No to a "diplomatic currency".

There's no real reason why the "Ambassador Store" can't be reworked to allow Ambassadors to buy special items, if there were such items to be bought.

In fact, it might not be a bad idea if there was a sort of Ambassador "Currency Exchange". If anyone should be able to convert one type of currency to another, it should be a diplomat.

Just an idle thought. And not a very good one. But we certainly don't need to add more currencies to the game.

GPL might not be a bad sort of currency for an Ambassador Store. Merits/Honor would be another good choice.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-13-2011, 06:53 PM
It would be nice, at least, if we stopped accumulating Diplomatic XP past the cap.

With Skill Points, you get BO Skill points in their place when you're capped out.

It would be nice if Ambassadors got, say, an emblem every time they would ordinarily collect Diplomatic XP, since DXP is now useless to them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-13-2011, 07:45 PM
I would like more Alien BOs. Perhaps not Diplo currency and instead just have a Diplo Store? A mechanic that would give a reason to do diplo mission after you make ambassador is a pretty good idea. My main has ambassador for a little while and making it so that it kept going would be cool.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin View Post
I would like more Alien BOs. Perhaps not Diplo currency and instead just have a Diplo Store? A mechanic that would give a reason to do diplo mission after you make ambassador is a pretty good idea. My main has ambassador for a little while and making it so that it kept going would be cool.
I fully agree with that.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-13-2011, 08:06 PM
I kinda like the idea, gives something to use points on. Never did see the problem with multiple currencies, they are level restricted and can be figured out by "A chimpanzee and two trainees".