Lt. Commander
# 1 "Bank" as a Cargo Bay?
03-13-2011, 12:15 PM
I know ESD has just been redone and it's great, it really is, but when the interior of ESD next gets revisited to add new areas (or perhaps for the DS9 touch up, which sounds likely to come sooner) might be worthing thinking if bank storage might be better thought of as Cargo Bay storage?

Going to a terminal in a cargo bay and requesting items from there just seems to make a bit more sense as a metaphor (and there are plenty of great crate and cart models already ... ;-) and is something we saw in the shows (especially on DS9).
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Leave the bank alone. I'd like to see our personal inventory IN a cargo bay. If you loot 4 units of provisions, it would be nice to go down to one of the decks of your ship to see those units of provisions.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2011, 04:00 PM
This has been one of my pet changes since day one of game start last year. Why they chose to ignore the obvious is beyond me. Plus it would give you a reaso to walk your ship to go to cargo bay.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-13-2011, 04:32 PM
Just add more Tabs to the Cargo Bay, and make the front one active.

While at it, add more Tabs to the Bank storage.

Pretty Please???
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the movement!

Z
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zordar View Post
Welcome to the movement!

Z
Stop by and post, sometimes we serve cookies or pie!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-13-2011, 05:08 PM
Indeed.
It is very unfortunate that our ship interiors are nothing more then dead space.

For once I would like to visit the medical bay on my ship and have my ships doctor heal up wounds.
To head to the ship's armory and swap out away team gear before beaming down from the ship's transporter room.
Head to engineering to have my chief engineer install the new parts I just bought in space dock, er no I mean I guess I would have had to buy them from the c-store eh?

Yes, I am still disgusted that paying subscribers have to buy content.