Lt. Commander
I clocked in today to find 15 messages from the "Auction House" telling me the auction lot had expired. I thought maybe this is what the Exchange has taken to calling itself of late...it can be pretentious from time to time...but there aren't any items attached to the messages. What is this then?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
It's frickin annoying is what it is.

I have this problem all the time.

I have found that some of them show up empty on one Character and than have items on another.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-13-2011, 01:27 PM
Check your email with your alts. They will only be returned to the alt who sent them, but you may be getting the emails on every character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-13-2011, 01:32 PM
Have you tried selling stuff on the AH in Champions?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Check your email with your alts. They will only be returned to the alt who sent them, but you may be getting the emails on every character.
Wait...seriously? So these messages that come through as blank to other characters would have been holding items for one of my alt characters?

Brilliant. That means I've deleted a bunch of stuff!

This is one of those things about the Exchange that wasn't broken...so they fixed it and now it is.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
This is not true, unless its been implemented within the last 2 weeks.

I commonly sell things the 1st time on my VA char, and then when they expire, I'll gather then on my low level alt and repost them.

Don't recall getting mail from the auction house - I don't even recall what the "Exchange" for Champions is called, so it could very well be that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701

I commonly sell things the 1st time on my VA char, and then when they expire, I'll gather then on my low level alt and repost them.

Don't recall getting mail from the auction house - I don't even recall what the "Exchange" for Champions is called, so it could very well be that.
I used to do the same thing. I would post with one character and if it didn't sell, I would claim it from the mail with my other character and post again. I don't play Champions Online so I have no idea why I'd be getting messages from it?
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701

Sometimes what will happen is the lot will expire while you are playing you alt and you will get the email. But if you don't take the items or delete the email, you will be notified every time you log on, regardless of the character. Takingbthe items and then deleting the email is the only way I have found to rid myself of the problem.

It's only been like this for the past several weeks.