Lt. Commander
# 1 How does an console work
03-05-2011, 05:46 AM
I like to know how an console can interact to raise or lower an force field ??
Is this available or will it be there in a later state or future update ?
Because if so I can't continue the story ....
I find it difficult to let stuff interact with the environment ......
Also the Borg only shoots but what I would like them to do is assimilate aliens.
Also something that u can say if you use this console you lower the force field and if you do that this is going to happen . Hope I make sense.
Also I want to start outside in sector space how I do that ??? I did read the manuals and watch the video's but its not the same as the FOUNDRY is now .
If anyone knows this please tell me ....

Greets Jetal
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2011, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
I like to know how an console can interact to raise or lower an force field ??
Is this available or will it be there in a later state or future update ?
Because if so I can't continue the story ....
I find it difficult to let stuff interact with the environment ......
Also the Borg only shoots but what I would like them to do is assimilate aliens.
Also something that u can say if you use this console you lower the force field and if you do that this is going to happen . Hope I make sense.
Also I want to start outside in sector space how I do that ??? I did read the manuals and watch the video's but its not the same as the FOUNDRY is now .
If anyone knows this please tell me ....

Greets Jetal
Hi Jetal have a look here StarbaseUGC Tutorials. Its the fun with triggers tutorial.

Yes! you can lower forcefields and other stuff to!.

With regards to the Borg you can't control their AI if they are enemies. As to make them assimilate but you could make them allies and give them an emote to make it look like there assimilating. Join starbase ugc and come to the chat room I'll be there for another 3 hours and will be willing to help you. Its easier than writing on here.

Have a look at my mission Defiance to see what can be done with triggers and I think I have some Borg assimilating in there.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2011, 06:54 AM
Direct link to the Tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlLZ8...layer_embedded

Please check out my begginer guide.
http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/unc...oundry-part-1/

I have been working on the next instalment for release on friday. It's a complete index of Video tutorials.
Lt. Commander
# 4 Thanks
03-14-2011, 03:22 AM
It helpt me quit a lot ! Thank you