Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Wait, really?
In reference to what? THe X-Box is very versatile you can bind button combos to trigger skills or powers not just a 1 for 1

Like for example I have a bind on the X-Box Controller where if I am circling left or right with the left stick I can press the right stick and drop engine speed by 25%
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-16-2011, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
In reference to what? THe X-Box is very versatile you can bind button combos to trigger skills or powers not just a 1 for 1

Like for example I have a bind on the X-Box Controller where if I am circling left or right with the left stick I can press the right stick and drop engine speed by 25%
I debated trying that but thought that it might be horribly gimped compared to a kb/m set up. If it actually works, I'll have go give it a shot.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
I debated trying that but thought that it might be horribly gimped compared to a kb/m set up. If it actually works, I'll have go give it a shot.
It does take some getting used to. Especially with the look around and turning sometimes gets a little weird almost like the game gets confused, some times as I pan one direction and turn a another once I get to full frontal on my ship it stops. But the multiple binding options allows you a lot of flexibility, I am sure you can use the same multi-binds to keyboard keys.