Lt. Commander
# 11
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
For those who don't remember, it took a lot of the PvP community getting behind an idea to condense the queues so that we could even have map-rotation and mode-based pvp selection.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=163507

I remember the 12+ map list where only 1 or 2 were viable options and would pop. That was rubbish.

The whole point of the PvP community suggesting that the queue be resdesigned was so that more maps could be added without them being a drain or getting lost in the shuffle.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
I want a micronebula map. Have the entire map be that static screen.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
I want a micronebula map. Have the entire map be that static screen.
I could definitely be down with that!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
I could definitely be down with that!
I'd be down with almost the entire Romulan series being PvP maps. Add the argos and even the long, ground map is playable.

Imagine a Warzone to take down the Sand Worm - Feds and KDF compete to take it down the most. Cages for the losers!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I'd be down with almost the entire Romulan series being PvP maps. Add the argos and even the long, ground map is playable.

Imagine a Warzone to take down the Sand Worm - Feds and KDF compete to take it down the most. Cages for the losers!
lol, I just have this clip in my head of running around on the second episode map, where all those people are and constantly shooting civilians because they were in the way of you shooting those "something something" klingons!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorko1 View Post
lol, I just have this clip in my head of running around on the second episode map, where all those people are and constantly shooting civilians because they were in the way of you shooting those "something something" klingons!
I want that town as a Persistent PvP area.

The NPCs get on your case for starting fights in town (including the spotlight and turrets around the facility) but you can "settle scores" out in the wilderness.

Toss in a PvE daily too and it'd be a great place to visit.