Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-14-2011, 01:17 PM
whilst it looks relatively decent for a browser game i worry that it will feel like a watered down version of sto.

ill give it a crack but unless the story is something epic im not really expecting to be blown away by it.

but assuming it is free then i cant really grumble too much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
We can all bash or praise either game as we please. It's a discussion and it's not my insecurity saying the scaling is off. :p
I dont personally consider that a "bash". But to respond to your first sentence, who said you couldnt?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-14-2011, 01:19 PM
"The Klingon went rampage, we needed to stun him"

Is this game being made by people who do not speak English?

"Went mad" is acceptable.

"Went rampage" is not.



And I have no idea what you mean about interiors.
My captain bashes his head against the bulkhead every time he walks into his 'ready room'.
Most doorways are big enough, but the 'ready room' and 'turbo lift' doorways are too short.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardolin-Vosh
"The Klingon went rampage, we needed to stun him"

Is this game being made by people who do not speak English?

"Went mad" is acceptable.

"Went rampage" is not.
It's developed by Germans, yes.

Think of it as a revenge for the poor localization that STO has in Germany.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardolin-Vosh
Is this game being made by people who do not speak English?
Yip! you guessed it!

Its being made by an all-german company.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-14-2011, 01:22 PM
The video in the OP is actually from this article:

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/...nfinite-space/

A pretty nice read for anyone interested in this game. And I have to echo the sentiments of several others in this thread, that is to say the more Star Trek games the better. Variety is always nice.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Pretty much. I dont get why people feel the need to bash this game; like I said earlier, 2 cool Trek games is better than 1
Couldn't agree more
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-14-2011, 01:34 PM
wouldnt mind playing this if its free, and whats the name of the song during the first firefight with the Klingons? Ive been trying to figure it out without buying every last Star Trek Song on iTunes.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance86
wouldnt mind playing this if its free, and whats the name of the song during the first firefight with the Klingons? Ive been trying to figure it out without buying every last Star Trek Song on iTunes.
I'm not sure...but I know you can listen to every song from that soundtrack on youtube.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage_Wolf
The video in the OP is actually from this article:

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/...nfinite-space/

A pretty nice read for anyone interested in this game. And I have to echo the sentiments of several others in this thread, that is to say the more Star Trek games the better. Variety is always nice.
Crap. I just read on page 3 that there wont be any ground combat. That really sucks.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:37 PM.