Lt. Commander
# 1 Shuttle interior
03-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Cryptic is working on the shuttle interior. I think this is a real good thing. I did not like the excuse that was given a while back that shuttles were too small.

I think they are doing a nice job so far. I do have on issue with the interior which the ceiling is too freaking high. This has been one of their major issues. I hope they will start to resolve this the shuttle interior as well as other interiors
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Other tread about this already few below this one.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-14-2011, 06:43 PM
not true because they just tweeted the picture of shuttle interior
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-14-2011, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
not true because they just tweeted the picture of shuttle interior
Don't call me a liar, I know I am very good at it, but: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=207078
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-14-2011, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liandras
Other tread about this already few below this one.
It's too bad it doesn't contain 'Shuttle' or 'Interior' anywhere in the thread title, though.

I think it looks great, btw. Yeah, it's a little too big, but its still alot better than our current ship interiors when it comes to scale. Always wondered how they fit that massive Engineering into a little defiant... :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
It's too bad it doesn't contain 'Shuttle' or 'Interior' anywhere in the thread title, though.
Yeah. I almost made a reply in this thread about the other, but then I thought about that. You cant expect people to read every thread just to see if it has something about what they are going to post about if the title of the thread doesnt make that obvious.