Lt. Commander
# 11
03-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
Very captivating mission. Except for the amount of reading.
Worth the play.
Will play again.
Posted review at StarbaseUGC chat room, happy to post it here if you want.
I'd appreciate it, please, especially considering the mission pre-dates triggers and dialog trees.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-16-2011, 12:34 PM
While I kind of hate this "mission pimping" we have to do, there really is no other choice for exposure if you don't have an active Fleet willing to help on tribble.

...That being said, I would greatly appreciate some feedback on my second mission:
Resting Raptors
ST-TTGEV6PRZ

I've still got mixed feelings as to whether to make Foundry missions so opinions would be quite useful.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
I, for one, appreicate the gesture you are making by spending your time playing and reviewing missions created by the STO community. If only there were more like you, we'd see the talent of the community spring forth in amazing ways.

I'd appreciate some honest feedback on the mission below.

Project Title: Imperfect Reflections
Project ID: ST-TKYAGZOOF

-Quay
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-16-2011, 09:03 PM
the list is already pretty long here. but, if there's room and time. I would like to suggest

Cloudy Intentions
ST-TKME7HJSO

You can post your reply here. Unless you have a lot of suggestions or ideas. Then, you can send them to me in a pm. Thank you in advanced.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
ALL: Current Play Order

will play within 24hours
3. 'Liars, and Tribbles, and Borg.' ID: ST-TUIPC8ISA
4. 'Resting Raptors' ST-TTGEV6PRZ

will play within 48 hours
5. ' Imperfect Reflections' ST-TKYAGZOOF
7. 'Cloudy Intentions' ST-TKME7HJSO

Within 3 days
8. Recommended By A Friend "Rise of Darkness" ST- TSOCQI99K
9. 'Facility of Fools' ST - THS2F6GOB

MY CURRENT TOP FIVE
1 What Are Little Ferengi Made Of' mygod_itsfullofstars
2 'Defiance' Chaddy18
3 'All Warriors Are Cold Warriors' Me....
4 'MONOLITH' Havraha
5 To hard to decide...

Do's
Put mission location in the mission description.

Don'ts
Have a battle while spawning after a map transition.
Use artistic creativity with generic STO Implements.
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-17-2011, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
Hopefully I can start reviewing more missions too next week. Too much work at work right now.

My mission is 'Maquis Arisen' ST-TMDVON7Z3

Be as critical as you can, it'll help a lot when it comes to doing yet another update on it.
Thanks in advance!
1st up sorry my computer crashed just as I was saving my review.
Really enjoyed it. Worth the play, If you don't others will.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CKSi3ZsO

Major Ubber Cool Mission. Hits all The marks.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygod_itsfullofstars
Hi,

First off, thanks for taking the time to review Foundry missions. It's a generous use of your time.

I've take nan extended leave of absence from the Foundry, but have a little more time now and hope I can join you doing some reviewing.

In the meantime, I'd appreciate any thought you have on the last mission I made:

ST-TMB6GQFWV
What Are Little Ferengi Made Of

Thanks again, and take care
Everyone should play this mission.

Critical Review...

This is now my favourite Foundry mission so far. I gave it 5 stars even without the new Foundry tools.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-17-2011, 08:05 AM
I don't have the st-# with me but if you could review Facility of Fools, I'd appreciate it. Its a little rough, I know. I'll incorporate whatever feedback you give me into its rtansition to Holodeck.

Thanks for doing this. Hard to get very critical feedback out of most folks.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Thanks for all the kind words. I will look at some of the minor annoyances in the mission that you suggested and change them, but by and large it's finished. Feel more than free to do the full review.

Edit: Changed a few things already but will work on the dialogue bugs soon.

I will check out your mission, tonight hopefully but tomorow for sure, and you've peaked my interest in 'what ferengi are made of'. That will be on my to do list now too.

Thanks again.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
Thanks for all the kind words. I will look at some of the minor annoyances in the mission that you suggested and change them, but by and large it's finished. Feel more than free to do the full review.

Edit: Changed a few things already but will work on the dialogue bugs soon.

I will check out your mission, tonight hopefully but tomorow for sure, and you've peaked my interest in 'what ferengi are made of'. That will be on my to do list now too.

Thanks again.
Cool, as I say..."I'm good at giving my opinion, but it's up to the author as to what they do with them." Unfortunately due to a Technical issues on my end, your review did become more of a, I'd change this or I would of done that.

Be careful with playing my mission. It's a three parter. The first mission goes for about 10 minutes gets you hooked, then the second one goes for at least 30 minutes if your good with klingon enemy ground combat. Pluss it's still a final draft. The third part is not finished, Have been republishing them weekly, but we only have another week or so till foundry launch, so I don't know if it's worth putting in the effort to create the retrofit version of the final episode. This will become one mission once it hits Holodeck.

I don't review in the hope or expectation that others play my missions, I enjoy making my missions and if only one person plays them and likes them I'm happy. It's the people who don't like my missions that I want to get a reason of why. So if you give me less than 3 stars expect a why? pm...

'What are ferengi made of' is being upgraded after my review. Maybe You might like to ask him when would be a good time to play and give feedback.

Look Forward to seeing more of your work.