Lt. Commander
# 1 end level banding
03-22-2011, 01:27 PM
I run a fleet in sto (shadow dragon fleet) I am upset by how fleet actions are done. first of all there are not enough fleet actions in the game, second of all they are banded. I say end the practice of banding fleets come in different levels and everyone should be able to do the same action together, after all it is called a fleet action. I say just let any team in and let them go to the same map. This will make sto alot more fun and give people a reason to go into a fleet. I want to the CE with my whole fleet but i cant because everyone is on different levels, In the Startrek Universe different ships come together to defeat an common enemy (an example of this is the borg cube attack on earth) I say make fleet actions as realistic as possible and end the level banding let players play together on there terms. So who is with me end the banding and open fleet actions to all and let all players be able to play together at once.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2011, 01:31 PM
check the Engineering reports, that is in the works, they are also working on invites and queues for fleet actions so you can host one for your fleet
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2011, 02:11 PM
sweet where can i access the engineering reports I am not an engineer
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2011, 02:14 PM
All the Engineering Reports are here.