Lt. Commander
# 11
03-19-2011, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokecan View Post
You guys know there IS a Fed mission that gives you Federation kill accolades, right? It's like the ONLY one I know of. Dunno if it still does it though.
Both "War Games" set on the U.S.S. Athena, and "Shutdown" set on DS9 give Fed kills for Fed characters. If you choose to side against Drake, that is worth 2 or 3 kills in "Suspect". I think the other "federation" NPCs in that mission should also count.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
Both "War Games" set on the U.S.S. Athena, and "Shutdown" set on DS9 give Fed kills for Fed characters. If you choose to side against Drake, that is worth 2 or 3 kills in "Suspect". I think the other "federation" NPCs in that mission should also count.
That's the one I was thinking of, War Games. I ground that one over and over to get the Fed kills.

Thanks for the info about the other one though.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-23-2011, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
if you want Hirogen for the Hirogen kill Accolades, I want to be able to fight feds so I can get the fed kill accolades with my Fed toon:p
Um yea... but the Hirogen in STO aren't allied with the KDF, rather with Sela's Romulan Star Empire. So it's not a "killing my own faction for an accolade" situation.

(small nitpick, sorry)
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
Found them, try the D'kel cluster.
Finaly found them there, thx. vm...

There are still some kill accolades which seems to be wrong. On my Fed I've got the accolade for Fed ships... But the mission where one get it from is against Terran Empire. One group of three reinforcment ships are fed ships instead of TE ships... I believe that it's simple a bug... Like the kill accolade for nausicaan on klingo side!

Cryptic must rework the kill accolades here and there or the missions!