Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
BAD BAD bug in Veela in Regulus. When approaching there is a message called "Make Contact with Selomi's Handler" and when going into it first you fall for about 10 miles, then when your Boff dies there's no scenery and it's blue. THe only waay to exit is to do a PVP THEN beam out.

Everyone Avoid Selomi's Handler at ALL COSTS.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2011, 06:06 PM
That would be from the community-authored Foundry mission, "The Syndicate Extraction." Is this on Tribble or Holodeck? Did you have the mission in progress?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-15-2011, 06:59 PM
I would also try logging out, waiting several minutes, then logging back in. That way you might be able to avoid PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Holodeck - and I did have the mission in progress. But I never showed up. Just blue screens
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-15-2011, 08:41 PM
So, this has nothing to do with the system itself, but instead with the Foundry mission? You should edit your thread title.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl View Post
So, this has nothing to do with the system itself, but instead with the Foundry mission? You should edit your thread title.
I did the whole mission about a week ago with no problems at all.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Did you submit a bug report? it's helpful to do it while you are in the weird state, so they can see the backend information and try to figure out why it is happening to you. Even if you can't submitting a bug report generally is more effective than posting on the forums for purposes of alerting the Devs to the bug.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-16-2011, 04:24 AM
The only problem I've had with that mission recently is BO pathing. There are some points on that map that I am basically unable to get my BOs past without having them fall through and then reappear somewhere else on the map, only to run back,rinse, and repeat.

I dont think the issue with zoning in to an empty map is related JUST to this map. Over the last week there have been several occurrences of my zoning in to 'nothing'. thankfully in space though and no falling. Just a black screen.

When this has happened to me I have been able to warp out and then zone back in to find the universe back to normal.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattWaldron
BAD BAD bug in Veela in Regulus. When approaching there is a message called "Make Contact with Selomi's Handler" and when going into it first you fall for about 10 miles, then when your Boff dies there's no scenery and it's blue. THe only waay to exit is to do a PVP THEN beam out.

Everyone Avoid Selomi's Handler at ALL COSTS.
I just played through this mission last night without any problems (okay, some BO pathing issues and random BO teleporting, but nothing major or mission-breaking).

-Nascent
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_Drake
Did you submit a bug report? it's helpful to do it while you are in the weird state, so they can see the backend information and try to figure out why it is happening to you. Even if you can't submitting a bug report generally is more effective than posting on the forums for purposes of alerting the Devs to the bug.
I suppose in almost a year of playing, this is the first major bug I've found.. I find the little ones, you know the BOFF's and enemies underground, or the items disappear or something like that, those are actually all "Escapable"

This had you falling through the sky for seemed like 5 minutes, and once on the ground you could NOT beam out. The button was not an option. For the old player that found a new bug, can you show me how to file a proper bug report? So the next time I will know. Thanks in advance.