Lt. Commander
# 1 Credit Card Info
03-15-2011, 09:51 PM
I noticed that when I bought Atari points this last time, that my credit card info was stored in the Account Management memory.

Is there any way to remove this information?

Thanks,
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-15-2011, 11:44 PM
If that information is in some way connected to your subscription, you may want to contact billing before you try and remove it or it may cancel your subscription.

I have seen other post with people having their subscription deactivated for removing the credit-card information..
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
If that information is in some way connected to your subscription, you may want to contact billing before you try and remove it or it may cancel your subscription.

I have seen other post with people having their subscription deactivated for removing the credit-card information..
no it will cancel your subscription if you remove it lol.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Actually, it does now.
We had a huge number of players who felt that if they remove their banking data, that should indicate they no longer with to make payments. Due to that we changed how our billing pages work. If you remove banking info your account should let the subscription run out.

However: I always encurage people to double check and ensure they did cancel their account if they want to stop playing.