Lt. Commander
# 11
03-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
When parts of America Spring Ahead or Fall Back its wicked.. As Cryptic resides between SJC and SFO
WC AMerica.. 3 hours dif from NY time. so convert from eUro to NY then take off 3 hours and you have their time or server time..
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

this is what the bottom of the forum says
All times are GMT -5. . i dont believe i have seen a BST used on the clock for the foruam.
Whoever invented daylight savings time really has a lot to answer for
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Whoever invented daylight savings time really has a lot to answer for
If memory serves me.....

I believe that daylight savings time was originally conceived by Benjamin Franklin.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread....

Lt. Commander
# 13
03-17-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoteus View Post
The bottom of the forum you are referring to says in my case that all times are GMT +2. User can change it to show what he/she wish. Is that GMT -5 standard setting of the forum or have you changed it to that in your My Account page?
The Dev's setting for California normally would be, GMT -8... with Daylight Savings in effect now, it's GMT -7.

Living in New York, normally mine is GMT -5... with Daylight Savings in effect, now it's GMT -4

If that helps any.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoteus View Post
The bottom of the forum you are referring to says in my case that all times are GMT +2. User can change it to show what he/she wish. Is that GMT -5 standard setting of the forum or have you changed it to that in your My Account page?
and for me