Lt. Commander
# 1 Feds Daily vs. Klingon ???
03-17-2011, 08:18 AM
I noticed that on my fed i get from Commander Icheb
3 Emblems 600 Merits, Bridge Officer Skill Points and Skill Points while my Klingon only gets 3 Emblems out of the daily and no extra honor points or bridge officer skill points. Whats up with that ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2011, 09:24 AM
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2011, 12:03 PM
PVP and Klingons together. Is anyone actually surprised about this? I think this complies perfectly with Crpytic's design guidelines.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
I think the payouts vary by the mission Icheb offers. Sometimes Icheb just gives me 3 emblems, sometimes a combo of emblems, skill points, BOff points, & merits. The payouts are probably specific to certain types of missions, whether it's specific to C&H, Arena, or Ker'rat, I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Or its a forgotten measure put in place way back when the complaint was " the KDF levels too fast through pvp" and then never revised?
Lt. Commander
# 6 Lol (not at you!!)
03-17-2011, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stegi
I noticed that on my fed i get from Commander Icheb
3 Emblems 600 Merits, Bridge Officer Skill Points and Skill Points while my Klingon only gets 3 Emblems out of the daily and no extra honor points or bridge officer skill points. Whats up with that ?
Ummm, did you not realize that Klingons are (how to put it politically correct????) the *&^ard Stepchildren of Startrek online. Not only do we take it, we put up with the constant drone (is that whine I hear) from the Fed players that we are OP.

Some one earlier said (different post) take away the rights to play Feds for 2 weeks, make them ALL play the Red Faction, (heck give em LG ships to start!!) against all the Klingon players flying Federation Ships of our choice and see what happens!!

Those that drone on and on and on about how we are OP and they (the Feds) need better stuff and Nerf the Klingons the most, typically get what they want. (Squeeky wheel gets the grease I guess)

Bottom line is The Feds are treated better than the Klingons. We will see if D. Stahl lives up to "fixing" and making the Red faction "Happy" .

Holds breath.

Happy Hunting

Capt.King
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-18-2011, 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.King
Holds breath.
That's a very bad idea, you'll die long before we see what was promised.