Lt. Commander
# 21
03-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Grrr, I was drooling like a maniac, checking the STO website like I had OCD only to find...

No TOS pack yet.

I'm really hoping for that bridge and a few uniform varients but TOS weapons with more than just a stun setting would be sweet. At the moment, I'm hoping its released within the next 12 hours, if nothing else so I can check out some screens before I go home and start upgrading!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-24-2011, 05:30 PM
I keep on checking the C-Store... Over and over and over

Looking forward to the TOS interiors to go with my Connie Class

Just started with ST:O a week ago and doing missions with my connie class and bridge crew in their TOS uniforms is pure heaven. But the regular ship interiors were way out of place. The TOS interiors are going to fix that! Going to give the Captain a wrap as well!

Going to check the C-Store again...
Lt. Commander
# 23 Tos Bundle Pack
03-24-2011, 06:24 PM
This Is The 24 Of March Right? Hello, Where's My Tos Bundle Pack?

Hello?
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-24-2011, 06:31 PM
For the last time (who am I kidding?) when it says on the calendar 24th-26th March that does not mean the item releases on the 24th, and will no longer be available by the 26th. It means it will be released on either of those dates, or one in between. So they still have two days before you're allowed to cry foul.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_ZZ View Post

Hello?
I actually predict tomorrow because the patch is tonight. If it doesn't come out tomorrow i don't think we'll see it before next Friday
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-25-2011, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reave View Post
For the last time (who am I kidding?) when it says on the calendar 24th-26th March that does not mean the item releases on the 24th, and will no longer be available by the 26th. It means it will be released on either of those dates, or one in between. So they still have two days before you're allowed to cry foul.
...Not crying foul... just begging!!
Lt. Commander
# 27 So Whats Up?
03-25-2011, 07:03 AM
Where Is The Tos Bundle Pack? Why Is There No Updated Calander? Why Is Know Talking To Us As To Whats Going On This.... Is It A Legal Issue?

Hello Is My Subspace Channels Are Open Are You Picking This Tranmisssion? Hello? Hello? Damm THAT Nero!
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-25-2011, 07:09 AM
The wait is killing me... Just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-25-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Where Is The Tos Bundle Pack? Why Is There No Updated Calander? Why Is Know Talking To Us As To Whats Going On This.... Is It A Legal Issue?

Hello Is My Subspace Channels Are Open Are You Picking This Tranmisssion? Hello? Hello? Damm THAT Nero!
You do realize they had a 3 day launch window on the calendar no one promised you it would be out on the first day. Also normally before you see new store items pop up there had been a patch that morning which there was this morning I say check back around 1pm EST Id guess there is a good chance the pack will arrive around that time.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Quote:

Hello?
The calendar provides a launch window which may or may not be the actual date something gets released and this has been stated ad nauseum on the forums before. Hello? Hello?